(Shock) Results From Tonight!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

(Shock) Results From Tonight!

Post by turf »

Well, well, well, eh, how about this:

Leeds - 4

Harlequins - 21

St Helens - 30

Bradford Bulls - 34

What are your opinions on these two results from tonight.
GeoffN

Re: (Shock) Results From Tonight!

Post by GeoffN »

turf wrote:Well, well, well, eh, how about this:

Leeds - 4

Harlequins - 21

St Helens - 30

Bradford Bulls - 34

What are your opinions on these two results from tonight.
Unbelievable! What a game Saints v Bulls was...thought it was all over at half-time. Where did that Bulls performance come from, especially with losing their best attacking threat in Solomona?

Lets hope for another upset on Sunday!
turf

Post by turf »

That is what I thought. The Saints/Bulls game was sensational, absolutely thrilling with (I may be unpopular from here) the officials Mr Silverwood (in the middle) and Mr Smith (in the VR box) both having good games.
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

What happened in Leeds? ? Saints just werent on form tonight and Bradford were (apart from a ten min spell either side of half time)
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
turf

Post by turf »

cherrywarrior wrote:What happened in Leeds? ? Saints just werent on form tonight and Bradford were (apart from a ten min spell either side of half time)
They where when they went 26 - 10 and 30 - 16 up.

But what a game. Phew!!!!! I am as drained as the commentators!!!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol: :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Leeds made some strange signings IMO. There is a suggestion McLennan is not a great coach. I think John Monie said that nobody could destroy a successful club in a season but thereafter yes.

I do think what you are seeing is that it is becoming increasingly hard to attract NRL Quality to SL and the supply of star players has only youth development as a source with Union being a non starter these days. The standard of SL has declined in terms of excellence and dumbing down = competitive.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

what i did find funny was the fans booing the team coz they lost. They only lost two aint they? And they say wigan fans are fickle :lol:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
turf

Post by turf »

Bradford's first try was contentious though. Funny as hell though, Saints fans clear as day, chanting, "the referees a w*nker".

Apparently, Leeds where booed off the field at FT. Interesting isn't it?

Same at Saints at FT, you could clearly hear booing going on..
turf

Post by turf »

JJ wrote:Saints & Bradford

wounder if any bets were placed tonight
By general public or by Saints players?!?!?! :lol1: :lol1: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, I wonder what odds the two results tonight where?

I bet something like 1000 - 1, or something like that. Especially for Harlequins beating Leeds, at Leeds.
jammie

Post by jammie »

i have texted every stains fan that i know and not one of them has replyed to me,bad losers,and laughed my head off when they started booing them off at full time spoiled glory seeking nutters,that should mean another couple of thousand LOYAL (my arse)supporters not going to the shed to see there team of unbeatables(so they thought)next time they are at home now they are on a loseing streak GOD I HOPE SO. :lol: :lol: :lol:
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.