StHelens dirtiest team in the league but

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
highland convert

StHelens dirtiest team in the league but

Post by highland convert »

Reading the crime count in the Magic Prog. I see StH has the worst dirty tackle count in the league with 17 but no sinbin and 1 match ban. Others with fewer counts against are worse off in this respect. We have seen the tackles and dirty stuff but no action. Does this support one law for one and not the other? Jim
markill

Re: StHelens dirtiest team in the league but

Post by markill »

they have had some retrospective punishment though haven't they so it has been noticed. with saints i always feel it the stuff that doesn't even go penalised that does my head in: much of cunningham's defence, the constant diving of pryce, the moving off the mark all the time.

i think leeds mostly get away with it too, but the best teams always do i guess
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

highland convert wrote:Reading the crime count in the Magic Prog. I see StH has the worst dirty tackle count in the league with 17 but no sinbin and 1 match ban. Others with fewer counts against are worse off in this respect. We have seen the tackles and dirty stuff but no action. Does this support one law for one and not the other? Jim

Is anyone else having great difficulty understanding even a sentence of this post?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

highland convert

Post by highland convert »

There is a crime count in the magic weekend programme. Penalties are devided into technical and foul play penalties. While little action seems to be done re the Tuesday hearings at RL HQ St Helens has had 17 penalties given for foul play. This is much higher than other SL teams. Which leads to the question, "At RH HQ are they looked on differently than other teams?"

Hope that clears up th equestion, Jim
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

highland convert wrote:There is a crime count in the magic weekend programme. Penalties are devided into technical and foul play penalties. While little action seems to be done re the Tuesday hearings at RL HQ St Helens has had 17 penalties given for foul play. This is much higher than other SL teams. Which leads to the question, "At RH HQ are they looked on differently than other teams?"

Hope that clears up th equestion, Jim
Ah, thankyou. Much clearer :)
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!