Darren Lockyer

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
old hooker

Darren Lockyer

Post by old hooker »

Lockyer was outstanding today in Aussies easy win over Kiwis.He was involved in everything and put in two massive hits (on Benji Marshall i think.)Who says hes over the hill? I would love him to sign a one year contract with us. He could make Sam a world beater.
markill

Re: Darren Lockyer

Post by markill »

i take on board you point there suggesting an experienced world class player could teach a young lad a lot, but i'm starting to think actually playing our youngsters in the super league would probably be the best way forward! Lockyer comes in and sam mightn't play 80mins everyweek, i'd rather see that.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Panchitta Marra

Re: Darren Lockyer

Post by Panchitta Marra »

markill wrote:i take on board you point there suggesting an experienced world class player could teach a young lad a lot, but i'm starting to think actually playing our youngsters in the super league would probably be the best way forward! Lockyer comes in and sam mightn't play 80mins everyweek, i'd rather see that.
I think Sam would learn a hel of a lot from DL, even if he was not getting 80 minutes every game.