Four Corners: The Code Of Silence

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
waterside glens

Re: Four Corners: The Code Of Silence

Post by waterside glens »

cpwigan wrote:The Education Section though Geoff exposed RL players IMO and that section was not sensationalised etc. I personally think the 2 young women were victims. The NRL players and women like Charmyne Palavi are what is wrong with society today.

Reg Reagan does not seem so funny now
you are totally correct here CP,some of those players where just like a pack of animals and as for charmayne she is just a slapper
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i watched it yesterday and was shocked by what i saw. there is groups on facebook that are after charmane paval and i ended up adding her to mine and she accepted :lol:
IN WANE WE TRUST
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Mr Stu wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI4IN0WsJHo

all the show is on this link.
Tried it Mr Stu and it came up with:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Looks like they are blocking the viewing to cover their sickening embarassment.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Something else that has been mentioned TEW is that the incident apparently was fairly common knowledge but Cronulla clapped themselves on the basck how they kept is out of the mainstream. Had they not done so and dealt with it there and then it would in the long run have been better.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

1 Ex player has come forward but he was a bystander. The first two players to have sex with the woman are fairly well known. Johns was one and IIRC Brett Firman was the other.
ellery 4 coach

Post by ellery 4 coach »

whats more concerning is the current unamed super league player who played for cronulla at the time of the incident
who could that be
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Ellery I know where ur going with that one, there is no resason to suggest the source is currently plying his trade in Super League...
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!