Noble to Sydney Roosters

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
THE 18th Man

Re: Noble to Sydney Roosters

Post by THE 18th Man »

how about

Head Coach - Justin Morgan
Assistant Coach - Kris Radlinski
Scout Coach - Adrian Lam

perfect scenirio
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

It amazes me how fans think that Justin Morgan would leave a club that he is finding success with to come to an unsuccessful mid table (at best) club, some people need to stop dreaming
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

medlocke wrote:It amazes me how fans think that Justin Morgan would leave a club that he is finding success with to come to an unsuccessful mid table (at best) club, some people need to stop dreaming
I agree, morgan is doing very well at hull kr and i would think that he will want to continue with what he is doing and to win titles and cups with hull kr. hes started from scratch with KR and would be amazing for him to take them from the national league to the super league champs, as in a few years there is a very good chance that it could happen.

I would personally like a coach who is currently or recently coached in the NRL with someone like radlinzki/lam as assistant. which they will be the natural successor to the next coach.
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

Be careful re careless misinformation , the last time Noble was rumoured leaving , joining Catalans , we offered him a renewed contract straight away . Don`t you dare Lenegan , if anyones daft enough to have him , they can .
R Douglas

Post by R Douglas »

Mr Stu wrote:
medlocke wrote:It amazes me how fans think that Justin Morgan would leave a club that he is finding success with to come to an unsuccessful mid table (at best) club, some people need to stop dreaming
I agree, morgan is doing very well at hull kr and i would think that he will want to continue with what he is doing and to win titles and cups with hull kr. hes started from scratch with KR and would be amazing for him to take them from the national league to the super league champs, as in a few years there is a very good chance that it could happen.

I would personally like a coach who is currently or recently coached in the NRL with someone like radlinzki/lam as assistant. which they will be the natural successor to the next coach.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

if we are going to be realistic then

either
Adrian Lam
Kris Radlinski
Ellery Hanley
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

jackoh wrote:Be careful re careless misinformation , the last time Noble was rumoured leaving , joining Catalans , we offered him a renewed contract straight away . Don`t you dare Lenegan , if anyones daft enough to have him , they can .
he applied for the catalans job, never meant he was going to go. i think anyone who wasn't sure they were going to have a job next year would apply for other ones.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

That article sounds quite hopeful to me! Frosty relationship between the two, "You know as much as I do", "Brian is contracted until the end of this year. We will review things as we go along, depending on performances."

Hardly a nailed on "He is going nowhere" is it!

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO wrote:
That article sounds quite hopeful to me! Frosty relationship between the two, "You know as much as I do", "Brian is contracted until the end of this year. We will review things as we go along, depending on performances."

Hardly a nailed on "He is going nowhere" is it!

Dave
True, but did you notice the last bit?
Lenagan is currently in Australia, scouting for players to sign for next season.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

shaunedwardsfan club wrote:Forget Lammy, Justin Morgan is the man.
Is this just a rumour, or have you heard anything about Morgan.
Lammy seemed to have done a solid job with the Puma's in last years world cup. They ran their legs off for him, with some good coordination too.
OK, as someone hinted, he is not a winning coach, but he hasnt been coaching for too long either.
I wouldnt mind Lammy, any other thoughts out there.