PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SACK NOBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Hanley the God!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SACK NOBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hanley the God! »

What a prat this guy is. Has no idea how to organise a team plan or motivate a team. If plan A fails forget it! (not too sure wot plan A is in the first place??). He only played Ainscough and Tomkins tonight by default. Also just seen his interview on sky .. he said Riddell had a good game. Absolute tosh! Worst lazy, fat, unskilled player tonight and possibly forever.
I'm getting bored now with Wigan losing, blaming referees etc etc. Let's just face it we're pretty cac!

Salford will kick our butt next week!
pedro

Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SACK NOBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by pedro »

to play Ainscough against King was asking for the cross field kick and hey presto it happened. Cant blame the lad as king is about a foot taller to start with.
Hanley the God!

No blame on Ainscough. I said that n**head Noble only picked the young lads cos he had to (injuries and sick mothers). Otherwise they wouldn't have got a look in.
ian b

Post by ian b »

just said that myself pedro.Even someone as shite as Briers will be able to get one kick right in 80 mins especially when king must be 6'4" :angry:
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

it just goes to show how inept noble is when picking a team against equal opposition,

First half

Plan A pack go forward - failed
Fielden doesnt gain a single yard in 4 carries morley kicks his arse every time he gets the ball

Plan A fails - no plan B
Continue with plan A
Still no go forward until feka come on the park, to late wire get momemntum

Second half
Plan A again still no momentum

wigan tackle count nearly double wire

74 mins take coley off and bring on feka keep fielden on the park great move knob head

what a tactics our coach has.

same old story no pack no go forward.

My bigest question has to be why oh why spend a reputed £110K on gleeson when clearly we needed forwards not a centre.

tonight just about seals it for me i am so glad i didnt waste my hard earned money on a season ticket. I am a share holder so dont shoot me down as a part time fan, as i have supported wigan from all over the world weather at home or not.

for me the buck has to stop at noble he risked playing ainscogh and his bet didnt pay off matt king just switched wings and out jumped him, any amateur could have seen that was going to happen.

I just hope the reports about noble to sydney are true and i just hope he takes the paper tiger fielden with him

Hanley the God!

:eusa2: :eusa2:
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Hanley the God! wrote:What a prat this guy is. Has no idea how to organise a team plan or motivate a team. If plan A fails forget it! (not too sure wot plan A is in the first place??). He only played Ainscough and Tomkins tonight by default. Also just seen his interview on sky .. he said Riddell had a good game. Absolute tosh! Worst lazy, fat, unskilled player tonight and possibly forever.
I'm getting bored now with Wigan losing, blaming referees etc etc. Let's just face it we're pretty cac!

Salford will kick our butt next week!
I think Noble must have been watchin a game when riddell played in Auz cause he played poor tonight,

Noble IMO gave a hint that he was on his way during the interview on super league extra time when he said it was out of his hands, IMO he knows he is going and Il has said its down to performances and he said the same about higham and he played better than Noble is coaching IMO, there can only be one outcome bye bye brian

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

pedro

Post by pedro »

To be fair Morley targeted Fielden and Fielden kept running at him and tackling him.No prop can charge straight over Morley when he wants you. Thought Fielden run well.
Hanley the God!

Wish he'd keep running .... back over to Yorkshire, and stay there!
Was watching piggy Riddell in last 10 mins, he was knackered, pretty pathetic effort from a professional. He adds nothing to this Wigan team.
It's about time swine flew ... back to bloody Australia!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Noble won't be sacked now - that would involve a payout. Hopefully our chairman is currently securing the services of a coach who isn't living in 1940 to come to Wigan next year.

I don't know how he can say Riddel played well; he was definitely one of the worst on the pitch tonight; we looked nothing like the team that beat stains less than a month ago
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------