SIMPLY RAD.....

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cherrywarrior

Re: SIMPLY RAD.....

Post by cherrywarrior »

Probably, I paid £18.99 for it, but I got it signed and a photo too so was happy to pay it!!!!

I cant wait to start reading it!

Angela Powers was there with a Sky Sports camera too!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Just written a glowing review for it on Amazon.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

ok i bunked the queue(and one man let me know on the way out) but i had to catch a train to get a flight home at 3.30.anyhow thanx to josie and the kind chap at the front of the queue i was first to get signed.Looking forward to seeing all my pals again next month at leeds game .Now i'm of to read my book :D
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

waterside glens wrote:ok i bunked the queue(and one man let me know on the way out) but i had to catch a train to get a flight home at 3.30.anyhow thanx to josie and the kind chap at the front of the queue i was first to get signed.Looking forward to seeing all my pals again next month at leeds game .Now i'm of to read my book :D
And you never thought to ask your wee mate if he wanted a signed copy, Shame on you Big Man :lol:

I :lol: ordered mine of Amazon today for same price as Geoff and also Mike Gregory's Fighting Back. Got them both for just over £19 including p&p :lol: :lol:

Just need to get josie or mike to get it signed for me, but should be down next month for the Leeds game

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I'm so happy I am doing a Turfy :eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3:
Your Amazon.co.uk order has dispatched (#202-5880387-2620343)‏
Sent: 08 June 2009 09:40:26

Your order #202-5880387-2620343 (received February 6,2009)-------------------------------------------------------------------------Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal --------------------------------------------------------------------- Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.): 1 Simply Rad: The Kris Radli... £13.29 1 £13.29 Shipped via Royal Mail
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Mine arrived this morning - get in! :D
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

My copy arrived :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan wrote:My copy arrived :D
:eusa3:
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

I think we need a spoiler thread so we can discuss it so we dont give owt away to people who havent read it yet! Im dying to know what people think on a few issues!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cherrywarrior wrote:I think we need a spoiler thread so we can discuss it so we dont give owt away to people who havent read it yet! Im dying to know what people think on a few issues!
Start one, then! :)