RFL Site AGAIN!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

RFL Site AGAIN!

Post by turf »

Is it on some sort of go slow in recent weeks because it is getting slower in updating us with the referee appointments for this week.

It was just as bad last week, it seemed slow and then (eventually) they came through. Maybe the printer at the RFL is broken!!!!!! :badg: :badg: :badg:

On a serious note, has anyone else noticed this?
GeoffN

Re: RFL Site AGAIN!

Post by GeoffN »

turf wrote:Is it on some sort of go slow in recent weeks because it is getting slower in updating us with the referee appointments for this week.

It was just as bad last week, it seemed slow and then (eventually) they came through. Maybe the printer at the RFL is broken!!!!!! :badg: :badg: :badg:

On a serious note, has anyone else noticed this?
Yep. It's slower than usual with the disciplinary updates, too.
turf

Post by turf »

I am glad you noticed that as well GeoffN? I am just going to (I don't know why) have a look to see if it HAS, FINALLY updated, I doubt it though.
turf

Post by turf »

Why do I bother? It hasn't. I didn't think it would.

It'll be tomorrow now before the appointments are out I think. It IS usually on a Tuesday though isn't it?

Unless they have had a day off today, but as I say, it is unusualy that they have Tuesday off, because that is when all the appointments are done - usually anyway.