Re: New Coach signed??!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Could well be. No club / lowner is going to wait to find a replacement until Noble's contract expires. Hope it is true. If Noble goes I will be a happy man.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cpwigan wrote:Could well be. No club / lowner is going to wait to find a replacement until Noble's contract expires. Hope it is true. If Noble goes I will be a happy man.
Really :wink: :lol:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan wrote:Could well be. No club / lowner is going to wait to find a replacement until Noble's contract expires. Hope it is true. If Noble goes I will be a happy man.
Don't you like Nobby? You kept that quiet.. :roll:
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

you and me both and may be just may be a few thousand more
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

GeoffN wrote:
It's not something I publicise BUT yes I loathe the obnoxious chewing gum non stop bent knee short arse.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

cpwigan wrote:
GeoffN wrote:
It's not something I publicise BUT yes I loathe the obnoxious chewing gum non stop bent knee short arse.
we have a chance of winning the cup butthat ex yorkie copper as been one of the worst signings our GREAT club as ever made

here here CP
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Morph wrote:Rubgy league World. Maurice Bamford sayign .....
Since when has he been a reliable source of info? He's got a 50 - 50 chance of being right so I reckon he thought it worth a punt so he could claim he told the world. If he's wrong he will just forget about it as will have most of the readers.

Dave
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

CP you seem to forget you will support Noble's contract extention if we win the cup. I am holding you to that one. :lol:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

cpwigan wrote:
GeoffN wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be true
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

highland convert wrote:CP you seem to forget you will support Noble's contract extention if we win the cup. I am holding you to that one. :lol:
That was in your dreams Jim. IIRC I said I would give him some praise. Noble is John Dorahay.