Myler turns down new deal

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
DaveO

Re: Myler turns down new deal

Post by DaveO »

We need a half back? There is your half back IL.

Dave
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Once again we will be out bid.Or will be to late of the starting blocks.Would love IL to prove me wrong on this occasion though I doubt that he will.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

KOOCH wrote:Once again we will be out bid.Or will be to late of the starting blocks.Would love IL to prove me wrong on this occasion though I doubt that he will.
I suspect you're right.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

where is Uncle Mo when you need him?

seems like he's going to the highest bidder... will he choose money over success (laughable talking about wigan)... hope martin offiah gives him a few wigan praises.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ellery 4 coach

Post by ellery 4 coach »

why whos outbid us before and for who as far as i can see theres only us spending in the last few years
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Apparently Wire are favourites to sign him.

Shame he is a right sided half and would be the ideal partner for Sam T allowing Sam to play left side.
shevington

Post by shevington »

he won't be coming to us.
can't blame the lad.

our club is a total joke.

the players arent fit to wear the shirt.

they spend more time stood at the top of walkabout than they do training!!
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Its all a formality...Salford are just playing 'good man, bad man' the deal is already done with Warrington. Salford have to show their fans that they are doing giving effort to keep hold of him, but the terms were finalised with the Wire six weeks ago.

Pretty much in the same way Lenny was supposed to be giving full support and giving Nobby the time to earn a new deal....it was all 'good man, bad man' too but it got exposed!!
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

primrose-n-blue wrote:Its all a formality...Salford are just playing 'good man, bad man' the deal is already done with Warrington. Salford have to show their fans that they are doing giving effort to keep hold of him, but the terms were finalised with the Wire six weeks ago.

Pretty much in the same way Lenny was supposed to be giving full support and giving Nobby the time to earn a new deal....it was all 'good man, bad man' too but it got exposed!!
On boots n all last night Shaun Mcrae said Myler has 18 months left on his contract an he wont be going nowhere untill his contract has been fullfilled, but we all know how bonding a contract is these days.