Noble

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Brad5926

Noble

Post by Brad5926 »

is out at the end of the season for sure!

Shaun Wayne head coach for next season.

You heard it here first people :D
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Noble

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Brad5926 wrote:is out at the end of the season for sure!

we've heard it all before.

and SOME people know its true.
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Brad5926

Post by Brad5926 »

we'll it is a very reliable source and the same person informed me about the gaz hock happenings a day or two before they were announced
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

Brad5926 wrote:is out at the end of the season for sure!

I know that Shaun Wayne is doing well with the reserves, but how can you be sure he will do the same job with the first team.
To be honest all this "get rid of nobby " is doing my head in.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

moved to the mill along with the rest of the "I know someone at the club" posts.
May be true, but so was the one about nobby being sacked last week (by someone else who knows someone who knows someone)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wouldnt mind Wane as a stop gap but not as the full time coach
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

FROM A TO B wrote:moved to the mill along with the rest of the "I know someone at the club" posts.
May be true, but so was the one about nobby being sacked last week (by someone else who knows someone who knows someone)
Well it's a slightly different rumour than the usual ones in that it suggests Wane will be coach for all of next year.

Has anyone envisaged anything other than a short term caretaker role for Wane as in from about now until the end of the season were Nobby to be sacked?

Dave
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Bradford tried something similar when they sent us Noble. The wheels came off their wagon. The reserves are going great but look at the squad for depth against the opposition. Would he have the same impact in the first team? Big chance taken if he is given the reigns. Nobby for next season if a higher standard coach is not available,
Jim
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

be a very stupid decision if wane was given full time coaching. hanley would be a good choice if not get a aussie coach
IN WANE WE TRUST
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

highland convert wrote:Nobby for next season if a higher standard coach is not available,
Jim
If Nobby can't do the job, he can't do the job. No point keeping on someone who can't do the job.

Dave