Thaler in awe of Turf

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
cpwigan

Thaler in awe of Turf

Post by cpwigan »

Ben Thaler after supervising Turf's first session, told Turf that his fitness was up there with them guys (meaning the SL guys), he said Turf's fitness work, the sprints he performed for Ben, whee quite superb.

Apparently, Mr Kirkpatrick will be training alopngside Turf in forthcoming weeks.

Watch out RobJoenz
Fujiman

Re: Thaler in awe of Turf

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan wrote:Ben Thaler after supervising Turf's first session, told Turf that his fitness was up there with them guys (meaning the SL guys), he said Turf's fitness work, the sprints he performed for Ben, whee quite superb.

Apparently, Mr Kirkpatrick will be training alopngside Turf in forthcoming weeks.

Watch out RobJoenz
The green eyed monster is at work here. Someone is afraid that Turf will emerge with a greater knowledge and understanding of the great game. Don't rise to the bait Turf. Then again CPW may just be testing you to see how you react :eusa18:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No Turf told me everything that I posted and wanted me to post it as he thought people might think he was being arrogant if he posted it himself.

Anyway Robjoenz belongs to the St Helens Ref Society whereas Turf is Wigan through and through.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

so ir there a chance we might have a good team by the time turf is in super league
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

turf

Post by turf »

cpwigan wrote:No Turf told me everything that I posted and wanted me to post it as he thought people might think he was being arrogant if he posted it himself.

Anyway Robjoenz belongs to the St Helens Ref Society whereas Turf is Wigan through and through.
Not only that but some of my thread USED to be derailed. NOT that I ams saying that it wasn't my fault of course, but anyway back on topic and I am chuffed to bit with the praise I got from Thaler
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Woohoo, well done chick!!! :eusa2:
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
turf

Post by turf »

cherrywarrior wrote:Woohoo, well done chick!!! :eusa2:
Cheers everyone!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

cpwigan wrote:Ben Thaler after supervising Turf's first session, told Turf that his fitness was up there with them guys (meaning the SL guys), he said Turf's fitness work, the sprints he performed for Ben, whee quite superb.

Watch out RobJoenz
Thought Kirkpatrick was refing RU ???
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He's training with the League guys to help his fitness etc I believe.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan wrote:He's training with the League guys to help his fitness etc I believe.
And of course to help Turf