Noble Coach of the Year?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
02rinman

Noble Coach of the Year?

Post by 02rinman »

:D
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Re: Noble Coach of the Year?

Post by ancientnloyal »

I had a ' Noble sacked! ' thread ready to be posted before Joel scored his try :)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:cry: He better not be or I cannot go next season

Jim won't let me down. He will put the Indian sign on Noble. I do wonder what input Lyon is having.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

CP still hold you to suporting Noble's new contract after he wins the cup :lol: Oh by the way will Stains chicken out next week and rest the squad again for the cup match.
Noble for coach of the month at least and will Brian's new contract signing be done at the forum night.

Trouble is will it now have to be 7 in a row cos StH is going down then the cup

Dispite the flak class will always come to the top
Jim
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Jim
What the Noble sackers have been advocating all season is that he will not play the youth unless for injuries .Tonight he had to and they might have saved him his job.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Shhhhh Jim. I had the same thought. Well at least that an announcement will be made about something just prior or at the forum.
Fevwarrior

Post by Fevwarrior »

If the club cannot replace Noble with somebody better and not second rate aussie then keep him till the right man comes along :o
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I've always supported Noble and will continue to do so, he is a quality bloke.
Up The Mont!
Jimlav

Post by Jimlav »

yes the younger players may be good, but ever stopped and thought for one second that actually keeping them out of the team, and making strive for a first team place actually makes them better, if you just give it them on a plate then they will not have as much desire. i personally trust noble to bring them through at the right time, and so far he has brought them through at exactly the right time, most of the guys have had first team action, then been left in the reserves for a few weeks, so they have had a taste, but they know they have to fight for it. so when we get these injurys they can come in and fill in, but in there minds they no they have to do well because they had been put in the reserves before, and it could happen again.

and for the ones out on loan, we couldnt afford to have them here, but they have gained excellent experience, mossop looks to be a pretty decent player, but he is ready for the first team now. some times it is easier to go and make your SL debut away from your club, as there isnt all the pressure on you. he went away and got some experience, and now he has come back he can just slip right into the first team.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Jimlav wrote:yes the younger players may be good, but ever stopped and thought for one second that actually keeping them out of the team, and making strive for a first team place actually makes them better, if you just give it them on a plate then they will not have as much desire. i personally trust noble to bring them through at the right time, and so far he has brought them through at exactly the right time, most of the guys have had first team action, then been left in the reserves for a few weeks, so they have had a taste, but they know they have to fight for it. so when we get these injurys they can come in and fill in, but in there minds they no they have to do well because they had been put in the reserves before, and it could happen again.

and for the ones out on loan, we couldnt afford to have them here, but they have gained excellent experience, mossop looks to be a pretty decent player, but he is ready for the first team now. some times it is easier to go and make your SL debut away from your club, as there isnt all the pressure on you. he went away and got some experience, and now he has come back he can just slip right into the first team.
And if there aren't any injuries, they never ever get a chance.

Joel Tomkins would still be playing in the reserves if not for Lockers' injuries, as would his brother if Smith hadn't turned out to be so awful, and then got injured.