SILVERWOOD BLIND AS WELL AS DEAF

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jimofwigan

SILVERWOOD BLIND AS WELL AS DEAF

Post by jimofwigan »

Watched the HKR V HULL Derby match, Silverwood gave a duff decision regarding a foward pass that would of given the game to HULL. If you add to that his lack of hearing that gave HKR a try that wone them the game at the JJB, you can easily conclude SILVERWOOD has given HKR 4 League points.

The controller of refferee's answer to these huge blunders is "Silverwood is an excellent ref' who had a great game at Hull". It stinks

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
exile in Tiger country

Re: SILVERWOOD BLIND AS WELL AS DEAF

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Much as I wanted Hull to win, that pass was forward IMO, although he did give KR every 50/50 decision.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
jammie

Post by jammie »

that pass wasn't close to flat never mind forward,shocking decision,i don't know how many blunders a ref has to come up with before he is disaplined because he has had TWO shockers this season and escaped scot free.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

turf

Post by turf »

I know fans are slating Thaler as thwe worst of the bunch at the minute but I think that award has to go to one Richard Silverwood.