walkout music

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
tracy

walkout music

Post by tracy »

can anyone tell me the name of the music that the warriors walk out to, can't find it, thanks
Kittwazzer

Re: walkout music

Post by Kittwazzer »

1492 Conquest of Paradise.

Let me have your email address and I will send it to you!
mark webster?

Post by mark webster? »

Dremgate, can't remember the name, think it's sumat to do with the club, but it's by dreamgate
Can't whack a good pint.
mark webster?

Post by mark webster? »

Depends which on Tracy is on about, if it's the start of the match then it's the one I put I think KW
Can't whack a good pint.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I was thinking of the Vangelis track which usually reminds me to get off the Concourse and up the steps.

Not sure I know which tune you refer to Mark.

Could you hum me the first few bars??
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

On the matter of music, does anyone know the name of the spooky tune which they played whilst the Warrington disallowed try was being checked by the VR in the second half?
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Kittwazzer wrote:On the matter of music, does anyone know the name of the spooky tune which they played whilst the Warrington disallowed try was being checked by the VR in the second half?
It's the theme tune from the X-Files

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Thanks Shaun. I've never watched it but it was familiar. Think it may have featured in an episode of the Simpsons!! :)
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Kittwazzer wrote:Thanks Shaun. I've never watched it but it was familiar. Think it may have featured in an episode of the Simpsons!! :)
X-Files - Simpsons - Springfield Stand; Things are starting to make sense now.
I predict Billy Boston to have an affair with Marge.
Possibly Barney for our new prop.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS