Fans celebration.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Fans celebration.

Post by Panchitta Marra »

In light of all the fracas that appears to have happened at Friday nights game.

The Wire web site has quoted this:

The Wolves fans remained vocal throughout and had turned up in numbers, proud to be Primrose & Blue.
Chants of "Wembley" rang throughout the stands with the fans memories of last weekend still strong in their mind.

I have not intended this thread because of this weeks fracas, however, just to show that this is what all Cherry & White fans should have been singing and maybe setting up a dance in the stands.
I too have very vivid memories of last week.
GeoffN

Re: Fans celebration.

Post by GeoffN »

Panchitta Marra wrote:In light of all the fracas that appears to have happened at Friday nights game.

The Wire web site has quoted this:

The Wolves fans remained vocal throughout and had turned up in numbers, proud to be Primrose & Blue.
Chants of "Wembley" rang throughout the stands with the fans memories of last weekend still strong in their mind.

I have not intended this thread because of this weeks fracas, however, just to show that this is what all Cherry & White fans should have been singing and maybe setting up a dance in the stands.
I too have very vivid memories of last week.

How it should have been more accurately reported:

The Wigan fans remained vocal and well-behaved throughout, and had turned up in numbers, proud to be Cherry & White.
Chants of "You're the scum of Rugby League!" rang throughout the home stands as the drunken rabble in the North refused to sit down, then picked fights with the stewards.
All pubs in the vicinity closed their doors and refused to serve them after the match.
cpwigan

Re: Fans celebration.

Post by cpwigan »

It was sad that the game of rugby taking place seemed secondary to getting drunk, singing and refusing to follow stadium guidelines.