How refreshing to see

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
The Eclipse

How refreshing to see

Post by The Eclipse »

After watching Canberra beat the dragons last week and seeing the first three names on the teamsheet were Josh dugan Daniel vidot and Jarrod croker, all 19 year olds. I wondered if we will see the like in SL. That's why I thought it refreshing tonight to see Hodgson griffin & Lawrence on the team list for Hudds shame Liam faz is out injured cos it wouldve been nice to see him playing sl as well I rate faz far higher than others who have played heaps of sl this year such as Elliot whitehead James donaldson lee mitchell matty Blythe Andrew dixon and others.
cpwigan

Re: How refreshing to see

Post by cpwigan »

How good is Duggan :D I think he will be up there amongsts the likes of Slater etc in a couple of years time.

Great game that Eclipse. Fellow UKers if you can download it. It had everything.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

What about the display by young hodgson last night.He played a blinder.And the so called knock on was never a knock on in a million years.The whole of The Giants team should congratulate themselves.A good display only down side was the end result. :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote: Huddersfield with more fans will break into the so called big teams if they continue improving as they are.

"Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose"
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

They wont get more fans... they have slashed their ticket prices and their attendances are still way down, their away support is laughable.

a wembley win may boost sales for next year but will tail off. I dont know what else huddersfield can do to get a decent crowd in without teetering on financial losses
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:How good is Duggan :D I think he will be up there amongsts the likes of Slater etc in a couple of years time.

Great game that Eclipse. Fellow UKers if you can download it. It had everything.
I was raving on about Duggan months ago CP, when the original thread came out about "Duty of Care".
More skin and bone at the moment, from what I can recollect, but he has some go forward.
He is some talent in the making as you say.