Giants v Wire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian b

Giants v Wire

Post by ian b »

just wondering about peoples thoughts on who will win.I guess 100% will want the Giants :D .I think it is to close to call.
trotski_tgwu

Re: Giants v Wire

Post by trotski_tgwu »

ian b wrote:just wondering about peoples thoughts on who will win.I guess 100% will want the Giants :D .I think it is to close to call.
If Breirs mouths of to Ganson a lot i can see Giants winning no probs :lol: :wink:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

ian b

Post by ian b »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
ian b wrote:just wondering about peoples thoughts on who will win.I guess 100% will want the Giants :D .I think it is to close to call.
If Breirs mouths of to Ganson a lot i can see Giants winning no probs :lol: :wink:
hope so!!.i think Robinson will keep him quiet
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Giants will win and I would not bet against Mathers getting sent off for a high tackle.
ian b

Post by ian b »

cpwigan wrote:Giants will win and I would not bet against Mathers getting sent off for a high tackle.
do you really believe that or is it wishful thinking mate
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would not wish for anybody to be sent off not even Lee Briers. No, big game, Richie gets excited, quite a few Hudds players have good steps, it is quite possible that Richie will clothes hang a Giants player breaking down the field and Ganson would love to send somebody off at Wembley.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I believe the Giants will win based on their consistency. Wire can win but they are very inconsistent.
ian b

Post by ian b »

cpwigan wrote:I believe the Giants will win based on their consistency. Wire can win but they are very inconsistent.
i think if the giants play as they did against stains they will wipe the floor with wire.I think they really play as a team in attack and even more so in defence.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

I hope this game gets down to an arm wrestle.If it does then I think Huddersfield will win.If not then I believe it is going to be Warrington.Brown as got the Giants defence up for most games this season.Lets hope this is the case today.Always looking out for the ex wigan contingent at the Giants.Whatever the result I hope we have a good game from both camps and free from injuries and sendings off.Come on you Giants. :D
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

According to the BBC - wire will be taking some chances. Higham is playing his first game in a long time and Vinne Anderson is playing stand off:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 221143.stm

I'm hoping that it will be a rout - and the giants will win by more than 20 points.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------