Body language

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
weststand-rich

Body language

Post by weststand-rich »

Did anybody notice the interactions between the chairman and coach last night when the young players awards were being presented??

Brian Noble shook hands with Paul Johnson and several other members of the awards party, while the coach and chairman completely, utterly and unambiguously blanked each other.

Interesting..................................
cumbria_warrior

Re: Body language

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Noble and lenegan did shake hands, seemed to take a bit of effort though
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

:lol: It must have been so fleeting it slipped by me and the missus. I stand corrected if you witnessed the event.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am fairly sure they did shake hands. How genuine who knows. Noble has stopped coming out at warm up though I think, unless I am mistaken he tends to stay near the West Stand now.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

cpwigan wrote:I am fairly sure they did shake hands. How genuine who knows. Noble has stopped coming out at warm up though I think, unless I am mistaken he tends to stay near the West Stand now.
Your correct about BN not coming over at warm up he did this against Warrington and Hull stayed by the West stand.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Mentioned this to my son at the time on Friday . Lenegan's body language suggested he did not want to be there at all . Stood with his hands in his pockets most of the time not looking in anybody's direction
2002 and EW is hooked