Chat room!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kt4ever_1

Chat room!

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Does any one know but has the chat room closed for good or is there opening hours or sommat?
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
Moore_115

Re: Chat room!

Post by Moore_115 »

kt4ever_1 posted:
Does any one know but has the chat room closed for good or is there opening hours or sommat?
i think there is opening times 4 it says at the bottom 8pm every night after home games and befor, during and after away games but it isnt open

Can any help as witch it isnt open?

:conf:
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hi

I was using the chat server on the official wigan site.
They have now closed there chat room on their site, so ours doesn't work either.

I will look for alternatives to run a chat room.

Mike :(
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Mike posted:
Hi

I was using the chat server on the official wigan site.
They have now closed there chat room on their site, so ours doesn't work either.

I will look for alternatives to run a chat room.

Mike :(
Mike, is that Aussie one you used about 3 years ago still alive? Not Wigan-specific, indeed Wigan fans were massively outnumbered, but it generated some good banter and the Aussies were great fun if you were prepared to be online at 2am! Can't remember what the URL was unfortunately, I had it tagged on my Favourites on my previous PC but that's in the bin now.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

www.rlfans.com has one, and it's java based. Never been into it though so don't know what the "inmates" are like.
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

I will check it out!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!