Re: Pitch invasion.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Susi

Post by Susi »

Well i've said to him indoors i'd show me bum if we got through. Yours seems better and more diginified approach.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

We're not Millwall.

Celebrate in a controlled manner, pitch invasion doesn't achieve anything. Will tarnish our reputation. In my opinion.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Football fan in disguise
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

God wrote:How boring are you??
It's not boring it shows disrespect to St helens, Wigan and the spectators. what will it achieve? an arrest? Glad to know that if it happens will be pre-planned, but it wont happen will it.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Club would probably get finned if people invaded the pitch, not to mention any addition punishment the RFL would dish out just because its Wigan.
Forever Warrior

Post by Forever Warrior »

It may seem boring but the good name of Wigan and the good reputation that our fans have built up in recent years after being hated by most of the league during the period when we won everything is far more important.

Please don't do it!!
Spanakopitta

Post by Spanakopitta »

do whatever YOU feel is appropriate to support / celebrate your team.

dont worry i'll give you a wave from the terraces as you get dragged into an awaiting paddy wagon

PS getting less and less enthusiastic about 'supporting' wigan (after 20 odd years), will never give up on my team but overall i'm a fan of rugby league and have had my eyes opened watching and attending championship rugby matches.
GEER EM ONSIDE
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

Going onto the pitch is a crime - cut and dried. Can't quite believe this thread has even started.

What kind of example are you thinking of setting to the younger fans - we have boys 16 and 12 - and if any idiot goes on the pitch they (you) deserve everything you get - most probably life bans.

If any thread ever deserved blocking / deleting it's this one

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I was expecting when i read the title of this thread for you to be condemming one that had happened in another match. This is not football this is Rugby we win with dignity and lose with dignity, is it not enough to know we beat them why drag our clubs name down. I agree that starting this thread was very ill thought and i hope it is deleted or blocked, as was stated im sure impressionable people read these post's.

I never had you pegged as that type of person God, please refrain in future from starting threads in this manner, i would imagine they could land Mike in hot bother.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
pedro

Post by pedro »

neilbass wrote:Going onto the pitch is a crime - cut and dried. Can't quite believe this thread has even started.

What kind of example are you thinking of setting to the younger fans - we have boys 16 and 12 - and if any idiot goes on the pitch they (you) deserve everything you get - most probably life bans.

If any thread ever deserved blocking / deleting it's this one
thought it was just a crime at football. Like drinking in the stands is.