you got what you wanted

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

you got what you wanted

Post by stevo38 »

for all the knockers who have constantly given noble grief he s gone and come wednesday morning you will wish he d stayed because the man thats replacing him doesent even have first team coaching experience . :lol:
ian b

Re: you got what you wanted

Post by ian b »

stevo38 wrote:for all the knockers who have constantly given noble grief he s gone and come wednesday morning you will wish he d stayed because the man thats replacing him doesent even have first team coaching experience . :lol:
that worries me aswell
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

stevo38 wrote:for all the knockers who have constantly given noble grief he s gone and come wednesday morning you will wish he d stayed because the man thats replacing him doesent even have first team coaching experience . :lol:
Did Noble when he took over at Bradford? :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

I don't mind him not having first team experience as long as he brings Inglis with him!
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

some people on here where right. it is all doom and gloom. you say we got what we wanted as if we wanted the team to be beaten at saints with a grand final place on the line.
cant we all just look forward to the future now what we have known for weeks has been confirmed and wish our new coach the best of luck and all of our support
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Daniel Anderson did not even play pro RL. Just a school teacher. Last time I looked coaches came from all backgrounds and everybody wanted Wigan to win v Saints. The decision re Noble was taken weeks ago just a few happy clappers in denial. However, here is the crux for the pro Noble fans. The pressure is now on Lenagan.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Noble didnt until given the job..neither did Millward (I think)

If I had my wish he wouldnt have got a year extension this year.
ragman

Post by ragman »

...Colin Clarke and Alan McInnes didn't either, Noble didn't until he took over at the Bulls, Graham Lowe had no experience of English club rugby before becoming our best ever coach. Graeme West won the World Club Championship as our coach, despite only having 'A' team experience up to that season. Jack Gibson and Wayne Bennett started out as reserve grade coaches.

On the other hand, Millward had plenty of first team coaching experience, as had Monie when he returned to us as a club he had experience of coaching, but failed miserably.

Experience in itself means nothing, and this thread is based on a ridiculous point
pedro

Post by pedro »

I thought Saints was Millwards first gig
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

He was at leigh before saints but dont know before that.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.