st. helens

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
dragonlady

st. helens

Post by dragonlady »

I have never been so
happy to see a team loose leeds were far so more talented had more idea.Then saints were upset about the last try well now they know how we felt about longs so called well as they say what goes around comes around!!HOW SWEET IT IS!!!WELL DONE YOU RHINOS!!!!!! DRAGONLADY
After friday s debarcle something is sadly wrong at the jjb.And if brian noble does not then perhap Joe Lydon could ???Something has to done and SOON.Some one is responsable for this mess.Could it have anything to do with trent is leaving and one of our best players higham has been told he is goingto.BUT we are keeping Fieldon who had one game worth paying.THEN we are the ONLYteam in super league that has a player who does 10 mins.each half .So i think those issues do not helpdoes anyone have views on this matter?
Susi

Re: st. helens

Post by Susi »

looks the the wheels comin off a little at stains. as said what goes around. Wonder if potter will get the flak like nobby has. shirley the scarecrow looked really miffed when they inviewed him at end. shame :lol: :)
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Saints are there for the taking next year. They are aging, key players are on the move, rumours of coaching discord are rife and the replacements coming in are past there best.

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Read a report of the game on the Saints website for a laugh. Where did their supporters get to last night?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ian b

Post by ian b »

shaunedwardsfan club wrote:Read a report of the game on the Saints website for a laugh. Where did their supporters get to last night?
the ones that were there were bloody quiet.Oooooh how i laughed :D
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

weststand-rich wrote:Saints are there for the taking next year. They are aging, key players are on the move, rumours of coaching discord are rife and the replacements coming in are past there best.
With Long departed and Leon looking very out of sorts at stand off, Stains are in desperate need of halves who will be able control/dictate games for them. Without the signings, they will struggle to make an impact next season imo - they are in a similar downward slide that Bradford are in.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
botica

Post by botica »

great in it!!
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I think Stains will struggle in the next few years unless they pull some big signings. Long's gone now, KFC is pretty much shot, as is wellens. Leon pyrce is not a good stand off he has a good step and thats pretty much it he is still every bit a centre in my eyes. Kyle Eastmond is exciting, but his kicking is average, passing is poor (apart from shot flick passes) and he cant dictate play, all he really has is electric pace.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Brianed0

Post by Brianed0 »

Felt really sorry for Stains. It was never a try. Great ain't it !! :D
Brian Edwards, supporter since 1950. Once Wigan, always Wigan
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I went to the Grand Final and honestly couldn't have cared less about it. We go every year regardless of who's playing and I've been to watch the Rhinos win it for the last three. I even found myself feeling sorry for Stains..........Then I had a word with myself and stopped. If Wigan aren't there next year I certainly won't be going.

Stains might very well be on a downward spiral now but they're still a class act and will take some beating. Mick Potter's no mug. They'll be there or thereabouts next season.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."