st. helens

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
pedro

Re: st. helens

Post by pedro »

butt monkey wrote:
pedro wrote:
butt monkey wrote: Tesco are financing that!
thought that was the old one they had planned as I cant see Tesco building it as they have a very big store not far away, unless they sell it and build an extra next to it ala Wire.
Tesco is having an Express built with a small stadium at the side for St Helens to play in when the express is closed! :lol:
open 7 days a week and 6-11.....dont fancy going to saints for that game :wink:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

pedro wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: And they have a new stadium to finance!!

Arsenal anyone!!???
Tesco are financing that!
thought that was the old one they had planned as I cant see Tesco building it as they have a very big store not far away, unless they sell it and build an extra next to it ala Wire.

Was told by someone very much in the know regarding the planning appication that its delayed due to an objection put in by another supermarket firm. This is a new objection recently submitted and not the same as the one from last year. And that can delay the development for sometime. This was told to me 6 weeks ago i have not heard anything since then.

This is not a rumor but a fact. Im not scaremongaring or trying to windup the Saints fans but it could take a while to get planning.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Arsenal? we are financially sound we even made huge profits this year the biggest in the clubs history. Although still £250m in debt due to a new stadium there is no financial trouble. Facts kittwazzer
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame