st. helens

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: st. helens

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Visited the Red Vee web site under the cloud of "RedNick".

Their fans are'nt happy with Pryce and want Potter out with Ade Gardner.
The style of Rugby Harry Potter has them playing, has the fans resenting him, not just the results.
Stains are definitely there for the taking next season.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Just read the crap spouted from the mouth of that lying bast*** Long.Stains are in safe hands!Yea course they are.Wobble,wobble,the wheels are coming off big style.Do we honestly believe they will keep hold of Eastmond?Like hell they will!Apart from the obvious turn of speed he contributes very little.KC is fast turning into an old man before my very eyes.And Pryce is only magic when things are going well.Other than that he goes missing big style.Wellens is almost pedestrian like.Carry on the way he's going I will pass him on my bloody Zimmer frame.We are coming for you next year you scouse gits. :D
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

KOOCH wrote:Just read the crap spouted from the mouth of that lying bast*** Long.Stains are in safe hands!Yea course they are.Wobble,wobble,the wheels are coming off big style.Do we honestly believe they will keep hold of Eastmond?Like hell they will!Apart from the obvious turn of speed he contributes very little.KC is fast turning into an old man before my very eyes.And Pryce is only magic when things are going well.Other than that he goes missing big style.Wellens is almost pedestrian like.Carry on the way he's going I will pass him on my bloody Zimmer frame.We are coming for you next year you scouse gits. :D
Do we care?
For all their shouting, they came away from 2009 with the same number of trophies as Wigan, and we are on the up.

They were robbed on Saturday, but Ne'er mind eh?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
No more than we were the week before. Justice prevailed IMHO!!
Susi

Post by Susi »

pardon me for being picky, but we have a trophy, our reserves beat their's .
so we have one more than them,may not mean a lot in grand scheme of things ,but they still lost.(again)
botica

Post by botica »

Mrs Feka, you are right...

The future is Wigan x
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Next season is key season for St Helens. Having a trophy-less season is by no mean a disaster especially compared to a decade without a trophy which Wigan will be facing by 2012.

The problem for St Helens is they have had a trophy-less season but are also losing a few key players in Long and Gilmour and the squad outside the first 17 perhaps doesn't have the talent to take on their roles.

Eastmond is a good player, he is looking like a brilliant centre but not a replacement for Sean Long.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

mrs feka wrote:pardon me for being picky, but we have a trophy, our reserves beat their's .
so we have one more than them,may not mean a lot in grand scheme of things ,but they still lost.(again)
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa3: :eusa3:
And it can only get better.
wigan/pier

Post by wigan/pier »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
KOOCH wrote:Just read the crap spouted from the mouth of that lying bast*** Long.Stains are in safe hands!Yea course they are.Wobble,wobble,the wheels are coming off big style.Do we honestly believe they will keep hold of Eastmond?Like hell they will!Apart from the obvious turn of speed he contributes very little.KC is fast turning into an old man before my very eyes.And Pryce is only magic when things are going well.Other than that he goes missing big style.Wellens is almost pedestrian like.Carry on the way he's going I will pass him on my bloody Zimmer frame.We are coming for you next year you scouse gits. :D
Do we care?
For all their shouting, they came away from 2009 with the same number of trophies as Wigan, and we are on the up.

Not really leeds were still leading at the time :eusa9:
If we don't ask questions we turn into sheep...and I don't trust the shepherds.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

MrDave wrote:Next season is key season for St Helens. Having a trophy-less season is by no mean a disaster especially compared to a decade without a trophy which Wigan will be facing by 2012.
I think the point being raised is that Stains are roughly at the transitional stage that Wigan were circa late 90's early 2000. They are at the top - where there is only one place left to go..... and it is the route Bradford having been treading for the last season or two!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!