Sean Long's Autobiography

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TonyH

Sean Long's Autobiography

Post by TonyH »

I bought it, it arrived this morning, I read the first 2 Chapters plus the foreword from Johnny Vegas and I have to say I was absolutely peeing myself with laughter, it is hillarious a lot of people don't like Sean Long I've never really liked or disliked him to be honest but I have to say that his book, so far anyways is top notch and i have never laughed out loud whilst reading a book before but i did this morning!
Up The Mont!
white elephant

Re: Sean Long's Autobiography

Post by white elephant »

I have laughed at sean long for the last ten years!! :lol:

Sorry, would'nt give a penny to that .... oh i forgot, cant swear on here!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I would like to read it. You don't have to like someone to read their autobiography! And Tony has just recommended it as a good read!!

But I agree with you Mr Elephant.

So Tony, when are you gonna lend it to me??? :lol:

Hey. Here's an idea. Lets arrange it so that Tony passes it on for a fiver and we start a list of people who all follow suit. That way, Tony gets a fiver back on his outlay, everyone who wants to gets to read it, and Sean Long makes Bugger All!

Maybe everyone could sign it after reading it then we could auction it off for the Development Fund???
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Kittwazzer wrote:I would like to read it. You don't have to like someone to read their autobiography! And Tony has just recommended it as a good read!!

Hey. Here's an idea. Lets arrange it so that Tony passes it on for a fiver and we start a list of people who all follow suit. That way, Tony gets a fiver back on his outlay, everyone who wants to gets to read it, and Sean Long makes Bugger All!

Maybe everyone could sign it after reading it then we could auction it off for the Development Fund???
Alternatively, I'm just going to wait a few months and then sign it out from the local library, for free. That way, the long haired, thick as pig poo, annoying ex Stain gets not even a penny from me.

oldskool

Post by oldskool »

hes in town this weekend at waterstones book signin, even though he played for saints ive always liked him. went a charity night at gathurst golf club once and was sat with him, nice lad.i'll be buying it enemy or not!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I will try to borrow a copy. But its gonna be a damned hard slog finding someone who actually ADMITS to owning this enlightening tome!! :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

upload it to google!

books.google.com
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Sutty wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:I would like to read it. You don't have to like someone to read their autobiography! And Tony has just recommended it as a good read!!

Alternatively, I'm just going to wait a few months and then sign it out from the local library, for free. That way, the long haired, thick as pig poo, annoying ex Stain gets not even a penny from me.
i will be getting from leigh library if they get it in.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Don't like long and don't like vegas.

May borrow it from the library - but won't pay a penny to read it
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Matthew wrote:Don't like long and don't like vegas.
Same here. That said, I sort of warmed to Johnny Vegas when he went on his 'blind date' in Benidorm last week!!

Funniest scene I've seen on TV in ages!!

:lol: