Tomkins dropped from England team

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Susi

Re: Tomkins dropped from England team

Post by Susi »

How can he be so daft to drop sam Myler not played as much as sam and does not perform as well (Ok little wigan bias).
Hes got rid of lockers and now our sam, hope he gets a bite in his wire blinkered backside, Numpty.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

If i was Sam i would spit the dummy and do one, Smith is poop (was going to use a different word but didn't want to upset the PC brigade :eusa18:), the sooner we get rid and form some sort of panel made up of 4 or 5 ex top flight players/coaches to pick the inital squads the better, don't they do it that way in OZ or at least use to, am sure Johnny Raper used to be on such a panel.
Lil Feka's Dad

Post by Lil Feka's Dad »

Personally I wouldn’t read too much into this. We all know what Sam can do and I reckon by now, Tony Smith probably does too. What more will he learn from watching Sam in another easy game which England will win comfortably? (If England don’t win this one comfortably then the selection for the next 2 games is totally irrelevant!)

Maybe Smith wants to give Myler another chance to see if he is ready for the “real” games...

Maybe Smith has Sam pencilled in as his first choice 6 and is giving Maguire a chance to fight for his place…

Maybe Myler is the sacrificial lamb, and Smith wants to make sure that Sam is ready (fully fit) for the big games where it matters...

Let’s face it; if England can’t beat France without Sam then Smith is in BIG trouble
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Kittwazzer wrote:.

That said, does anyone know how Clint Greenshields has made the French squad?
The same way Maurie Faasavalu qualifies for England.
It would be funny if it wasn't pathetic
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:.

That said, does anyone know how Clint Greenshields has made the French squad?
The same way Maurie Faasavalu qualifies for England.
It would be funny if it wasn't pathetic
You serious? I didn't know that!!

As you say, pathetic!!

Still. What can you expect?

Zola Budd (S Africa)
Joe Bugner (Hungary)
Greg Rudetsky (Canada)
Bob Fitzsimmons (Cornwall/Australia)
Andy Murray (Scotland)

I bet we can come up with a few more between us!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Ah well

super league dream team (as a #6), debut hat trick, MOM every time on sky (ish)...

still too young ;) he needs to be at least 50 to play Les Catalans et nos amis
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
stegy

Post by stegy »

Well i'm sorry i dont lose my rag to often but what a load of bollocks MOM and young player Because of the year and you get over looked for loyalty life sucks. Just because you have signed a player for next season don't make him a better choice but then Wire can't afford sam for next season even though they are well over the cap already IMO
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

stegy wrote:Well i'm sorry i dont lose my rag to often but what a load of bollocks MOM and young player Because of the year and you get over looked for loyalty life sucks. Just because you have signed a player for next season don't make him a better choice but then Wire can't afford sam for next season even though they are well over the cap already IMO
Anyone????????
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:
stegy wrote:Well i'm sorry i dont lose my rag to often but what a load of bollocks MOM and young player Because of the year and you get over looked for loyalty life sucks. Just because you have signed a player for next season don't make him a better choice but then Wire can't afford sam for next season even though they are well over the cap already IMO
Anyone????????
Last Orders at the bar please
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Tony Smith is doing a great job for Wigan (sorry England).

Wrap Locker's & Sam in cotton wool ready for next season .

Peronaly i wouldn't like to see Sam take the p**s out of hairy a***d Aussie / Kiwi who then spend the rest of the match trying to kill him .

Regards , Scotland (sorry Edinburgh) Warrior .

Only WIGAN matter's
2002 and EW is hooked