Phil Vievers gone.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Phil Vievers gone.

Post by Kittwazzer »

He has announced it on Facebook that he is now in need of a job.

I am sure he did his best for the Warriors during his time with us and I have to feel sorry for anyone who suddenly finds himself unemployed.

Hope he gets sorted sooner rather than later and I hope that Josh stays with us!
Susi

Re: Phil Vievers gone.

Post by Susi »

Agree about josh good little player and kicker. not sorry bout vievers thought he was very arrogant, but hope he gets a job, no-one likes being out of work.
(i must be ill agreeing with kwp)
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

Well at least we can speak our minds in the south stand bar without Veivers having a go at you .
Seriously though no one likes to see anyone being made redundant , good luck to him in the future .
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

mrs feka wrote: (i must be ill agreeing with kwp)
KWP??? :lol:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

As far as i'm aware he resigned some time ago.I believe
he's looking for a coaching job in NL1.Good luck to him i say.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

jackoh wrote:Well at least we can speak our minds in the south stand bar without Veivers having a go at you
I gave up on the South Stand bar years ago! What did he do, walk amongst the tables telling people to shut up?? :conf:
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

platt-warrior wrote:As far as i'm aware he resigned some time ago.I believe
he's looking for a coaching job in NL1.Good luck to him i say.
He's looking for any kind of job, someone told me last night he asked them for a driving job.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Kittwazzer wrote:
jackoh wrote:Well at least we can speak our minds in the south stand bar without Veivers having a go at you
I gave up on the South Stand bar years ago! What did he do, walk amongst the tables telling people to shut up?? :conf:
Gave the after match speech but couldnt take critisism, if we got dicked at home and we were annoyed he would not accept it was the fault of the team/staff that we were awful.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

could just do with getting rid of another member of coaching now MF?
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

pedro wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Gave the after match speech but couldnt take critisism, if we got dicked at home and we were annoyed he would not accept it was the fault of the team/staff that we were awful.
To be honest i thought he was quite honest when we lost and accepted what was said well most of the time.And at least he took the stick from us the fans when we lost unlike Noble who hardly showed his face in the SS bar.