Eng vs Aus Live BBC1 KO 2:30pm

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Eng vs Aus Live BBC1 KO 2:30pm

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

i know it was mentioned on another thread but this caught me off guard so a clear reminder to people

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Eng vs Aus Live BBC1 KO 2:30pm

well 15mins in and tomkins yet to get a sniff of the ball
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

the Leeds players are sh1te as is the former man of plastic, we are a joke :angry:
Wigan_forever1985

just a reminder how far we are behind the aussies, not many can catch maguire in SL but Inglis was pulling away with pace in his pocket, they are faster, stornger and more skillfull and england just cant get close
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

both Briscoe's and Shenton look completely out of their depth, with the rest not far behind.

thought Crabtree bothered them a bit when he first came on, and Burgess, but they are just awesome aren't they?

Sam has had no chance to show what he can do, so I expect it will be Myler next week again.

This is hard to watch :angry:
Wigan_forever1985

i dont see why maguire should play next week to be honest he done nothing this match i think he only plays well in a team on the front foot. Myler and Sam for me next week.
Wigan_forever1985

Sam played brilliantly, if they hadn't insisted on going to maguire (who was appauling) for the first 30mins couldve been a different story notice how the england performance came on when they started going to sam more!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wigan_forever19 85 wrote:i dont see why maguire should play next week to be honest he done nothing this match i think he only plays well in a team on the front foot. Myler and Sam for me next week.
eastmond and Sam for mine
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

the 5 tries that the ausies got were all from either bad play or mistakes from maguire, he should be dropped next week against NZ.

Sam had a great second half even when he took some big hits from the ausies.

Cant see us beating NZ next week but you just never know.

For me all the Leeds contingent of players are good club men but with the exception of peakcock are no were near international level.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

The game play of England in the 1st half was very poor, twist and pass from the play the ball and one man one drive! No team can win anything by having one man drives for a whole 40 mins of rugby! A completely different game 2nd half....yes the Aussies took their foot off, but England looked much better when they passed the ball about! Eastmond and Tomkins would be a much cockier halfback combination, but it'll prob be Myler and Mcguire again against the Kiwis. Burgess and Crabtree made more yards and created more then Morley and Peacock, maybe they should call up Luke Burgess! Abetter 2nd half, but we're not up to southern hemisphere standards! Like Beeston said lets get some hard players back and go in with more aggression ala Skerrett!!!

Matt