Rumours abound

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Uncle Fester

Rumours abound

Post by Uncle Fester »

This may be total bull but I heard a rumour that Wigan will part company with Mike Gregory soon, and if Andrew Farrah can persuade his wife to live in sunny Wigan he’s going to be Betts second in command. Anybody any thoughts ????????
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
mario

Re: Rumours abound

Post by mario »

Uncle Fester posted:
This may be total bull but I heard a rumour that Wigan will part company with Mike Gregory soon, and if Andrew Farrah can persuade his wife to live in sunny Wigan he’s going to be Betts second in command. Anybody any thoughts ????????
Perhaps Greg is not a yes man for Lindsey!
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

That would imply that Betts is a yes man which I don’t believe, it pains me to say it but maybe Greg is just too ill to carry on in the job. I haven’t heard any reports on his illness for weeks which in my humble opinion is not good.
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

It's not Andy Farrell but Andrew Farrah, he is an aussy who played centre for us and has since coached in Australia. He came over here for Phil Clearks wedding and talks where had.
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Danm!! I had my hopes on fazzer! We would be awsome! Two wigan lads rugby thier lives! Never mind! I sure this other guy is just as good! As for mike isnt no news meant to be good news or sommat like that! :doz:
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Uncle Fester,
I hope not, for my money his heart was never fully in it when he played for Wigan, perhaps because he came after Gene Miles who was light years in front of him in quality, and he did not last the pace as a coach in Oz.
I always thought that Greg might not come back but after 1 point out of 4 who knows?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
oloughlin with out the '

Post by oloughlin with out the ' »

gregs will be back and ive herd it will be dennis which will be goin think about it hes dunn such a gud job he wont want to sit in the wings again he will go and coach anothe side

any way theres a rumour sayin we have signed deacon any one eles herd it?
oloughlin with out the '

Post by oloughlin with out the ' »

gregs will be back and ive herd it will be dennis which will be goin think about it hes dunn such a gud job he wont want to sit in the wings again he will go and coach anothe side

mario

Post by mario »

Uncle Fester posted:
That would imply that Betts is a yes man which I don’t believe, it pains me to say it but maybe Greg is just too ill to carry on in the job. I haven’t heard any reports on his illness for weeks which in my humble opinion is not good.
Betts and Lindsey have known each other a long time though.
I think it's just a rumour though otherwise i would'nt think he'd be turning up at the JJB for the games.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

oloughlin with out the ' posted:
That one's been floating around for a while, mainly because he still lives up Kitt Green way.
We don't need him, don't want him and can't afford him. He's a good goalkicker, but not much else. and we've got enough of those.