HOCK SIGNS 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

HOCK SIGNS 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Post by ddtftf »

Just trust me its true, and I am delighted for one.
eccywarrior

Re: HOCK SIGNS 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Post by eccywarrior »

i knew hes staying but a few on here dont believe me.
didnt know it was a 5 year contract tho.
IN WANE WE TRUST
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Until it is announced officially by the club, it will have to stay in the rumour mill :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

it will be in next month or just after josie.
IN WANE WE TRUST
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I do hope so :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Straight from an excited and made up Mr Hock himself this morning, he was over the moon that his future is now settled, bless him.
He is boxing every day to keep his fitness, its not a rumour but a fact.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

The club should hang its head in shame if this is true. What sort of message does this send out to the younger generation. To do this whilst he is still banned is unbelievable. If this were to happen once his ban is over fair enough but now no way. I think the timing of this if true is completely wrong
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

Fujiman wrote:The club should hang its head in shame if this is true. What sort of message does this send out to the younger generation. To do this whilst he is still banned is unbelievable. If this were to happen once his ban is over fair enough but now no way. I think the timing of this if true is completely wrong
I think we need a bit of perspective here to be fair Gaz himself is a young man who made a masive mistake and has been punished for it. No need to punish him even more, giving him an incentive to keep him positive over the next 18 months can only be a good thing.

Many more people have done far more serious offences in life and been given second chances. I would also have thought that Wigan will have added that he will be randomly drug tested on many occasions over the next 18 months.
'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

ajsefc wrote:
Fujiman wrote:The club should hang its head in shame if this is true. What sort of message does this send out to the younger generation. To do this whilst he is still banned is unbelievable. If this were to happen once his ban is over fair enough but now no way. I think the timing of this if true is completely wrong
I think we need a bit of perspective here to be fair Gaz himself is a young man who made a masive mistake and has been punished for it. No need to punish him even more, giving him an incentive to keep him positive over the next 18 months can only be a good thing.

Many more people have done far more serious offences in life and been given second chances. I would also have thought that Wigan will have added that he will be randomly drug tested on many occasions over the next 18 months.
I'm all for giving him a second chance but just think the timing stinks
caveman

Post by caveman »

i think this is great news if true and i would have have been upset to say the least if wigan left it till the end of his ban then had him snatched away by another club.