Muslim March in WootonBassett

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
highland convert

Muslim March in WootonBassett

Post by highland convert »

I received this from Trotski last night and if the site approves I would like to pass it on,
http://www.facebook.com/n/?group.php&gi ... eG4c9e57G6
There is also a petition

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/RespectWBassett/
Please sign,Jim
white elephant

Re: Muslim March in WootonBassett

Post by white elephant »

Done it jim,
i wish i could say how i feel about this but i dont think Mike has enough yellow cards for my language!

:angry:
WIGAN TILL I DIE

missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

Thanks for that, Im seething and I know only too many others who are
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
botica

Post by botica »

I have signed too.

this if allowed to happen will be more than an insult to all who serve our country. Agree or Disagree with the war we must stand behind the troops they are only doing their jobs.

No normal rational person from any religion can possibly agree with this march going ahead. Time for Mr Brown to stand up and say "NO and if you don't like feel free to leave"...
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
caveman

Post by caveman »

i signed and agree with botica if they don,t like it leave
Jake

Post by Jake »

I signed Jim words fail me
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I joined & signed the other day
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Put the gutless bas***ds on the front line.Ie clearing land mines for the true warriors.Not gutless snakes like these. :angry:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I think they should have it. We should also allow the British Army to have a parade in Wooton Bassett at the same time, especially the units that have just returned from "the 'stan". I'm sure it would get pretty heated to say the least.

The only reason that these radicals want to have a march is to insight violence. The ONLY reason that our Country's fallen are paraded through the town is because it is right next door to Lyneham. If our fallen heroes were repatriated at Brize Norton, they would be paraded through Carterton. Would these radicals then want a parade through that town?

I can't describe how these people make me feel, suffice to say that I would probably be banned from this site for life, if I voiced my opinions.
I don't care what colour a persons skin is, or what Religion they follow, we're all the same on the inside. As long as they abide by the laws and cultures of our Country and show a modicum of decorum on matters involving our fallen soldiers and other National festivities / celebrations.

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

they want trouble and our pishy goverment hasn't the balls to stop them, let them march,round them up and send them home