Outbid by the Wire again?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Outbid by the Wire again?

Post by ian.birchall »

Surely not, if Adrian Morley is really coming back to the UK then Dave/Maurice cannot really lose face to the Wire again and still retain any credibility. We would certainly have bite in our front row with Danny Sculthorpe and Morley, we might not finish many matches with 13 men but who cares!! :roll: :roll:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Fraggle

Re: Outbid by the Wire again?

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
Surely not, if Adrian Morley is really coming back to the UK then Dave/Maurice cannot really lose face to the Wire again and still retain any credibility. We would certainly have bite in our front row with Danny Sculthorpe and Morley, we might not finish many matches with 13 men but who cares!! :roll: :roll:
I don't know where the Wires rumour has come from, I believe Leeds and even Salford would be ahead of them or us for his signature. He's on a good thing in Australia, gets several weeks off a season due to bans... why would he want to come back to the UK?

To be honest, I think he'd be a real liability for us. On the one hand, he'd be expensive in terms of the salary cap and there's no way the dirty thug is worth several of our kids, whilst having both him and Newton in the team would lead us to conceed too many penalties. Remember Leeds were considered a dirty team when Moz, Newton and McDermott were together - I'd rather see good skilfull flowing rugby rather than us winning by knocking out the opposition like those guys used to do together.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
WiganWarrior

Re: Outbid by the Wire aga...

Post by WiganWarrior »

according to vodafone lives rugby news warrington are going to try and sign morley :conf:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 68,00.html

Both Wire and Roosters deny this, so it must be true....
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Paul Cullen VERY angrily denied this yesterday. Could you imagine playing against a side with Morley and Lima in it? Our players would feel theyu were taking part in a coconut shy.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
hock20mmmm

Post by hock20mmmm »

Alex the Warrior posted:
Paul Cullen VERY angrily denied this yesterday. Could you imagine playing against a side with Morley and Lima in it? Our players would feel theyu were taking part in a coconut shy.
:D
wigan_4eva13@hotmail.com

70-0

the saints experience