Brian Noble not everyones choice at crusaders

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cumbria_warrior

Brian Noble not everyones choice at crusaders

Post by cumbria_warrior »

A good source informs me that Brian has not settled in too well at crusaders, seems he favours the aussies over others (wonder where thats happened before) and a few players there from last year are a unsettled by his lack of hands on and preferential training to foreign players, Thank god he is now gone from our club
cpwigan

Re: Brian Noble not everyones choice at crusaders

Post by cpwigan »

Fans should take note of what Tommy Lu Lu says in the club interview about HONESTY. Maybe the happy clappers will one day wake up and see whast is staring them in the face. Maybe not. I think HONESTY is often lacking with fans too.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Why the constant references to "Happy Clappers" for anyone that disagrees with yur poinbt of view?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Why the constant references to "Happy Clappers" for anyone that disagrees with yur poinbt of view?
Exile I am not using happy clappers in reference to that. There are certain fans who an earthquake could hit Wigan and they would say nothing bad has happened, life is wonderful. No matter what happened at / to Wigan RL they would pretend otherwise rather than be critical. These are the same people who ignore what is happening on their streets and then wonder why we have so much anti social behaviour / attitudes. If they even acknowledge it. No walking arounsd with your eyes open is vital (in more ways than one ;) ) Not about agreeing or disagreeing but your apology is accepted :roll:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Excile there were a group of posters on here who last season ignored any failings and defended every player and their coach come what may. Crazy. Those attitudes hiding under I am a loyal fan this is what fans should do helped to get us relegated to Division 2.

Ignorance leads to stagnation and decline in all aspects of life.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Good god cpw do you remember that far back?I most certainly do!The bad days.Lets forget the Noble era he's gone now.We are in a new age under a new regime, and god help the new regime if and when we lose.Because those of the lets keep Nobby camp will only say.I told you so!I thank Noble for keeping us up.But lets be blatantly honest about it.Most players would up there game in order to impress the new boss.So I personally do not think BN made much difference anyway.The man who did most to keep us up was a certain Michael Dobson.Not any magical spell waived by BN.But as previously stated this is a new regime and a new start for us.And lets stop going on about BN.I do wish him well for the future though.And whilst most people would agree that it should have been Widnes back in the top tier and not Crusaders we just have to accept that the only way for our game to grow and be recognised as the number one rugby. Is by spreading our wings and branching out into the likes of Wales and such.Whilst we remain a northern game for Northern folk.(And I class myself a Northern lad)We will unfortunately not gain the recognition we so rightly deserve. :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I do Kooch, just :lol:

Concur re Dobbo. With or without Noble, no Dobson = relegation.

I also think we will stuff the Crusaders and have a very good season.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

cpwigan wrote:
exile in Tiger country wrote:Why the constant references to "Happy Clappers" for anyone that disagrees with yur poinbt of view?
Exile I am not using happy clappers in reference to that. There are certain fans who an earthquake could hit Wigan and they would say nothing bad has happened, life is wonderful. No matter what happened at / to Wigan RL they would pretend otherwise rather than be critical. These are the same people who ignore what is happening on their streets and then wonder why we have so much anti social behaviour / attitudes. If they even acknowledge it. No walking arounsd with your eyes open is vital (in more ways than one ;) ) Not about agreeing or disagreeing but your apology is accepted :roll:
Apology? Where?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

One thing Noble can do is "work the media"

He said in an interview that he is excited at bringing the Welsh youngsters through, absolutely hysterical that is because he has no intention whatsoever.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

cpwigan wrote:Excile there were a group of posters on here who last season ignored any failings and defended every player and their coach come what may. Crazy. Those attitudes hiding under I am a loyal fan this is what fans should do helped to get us relegated to Division 2.

Ignorance leads to stagnation and decline in all aspects of life.
So if we enjoy the team and the game without going apeshit if things are not all rosie now we are classed as ignorant happy clappers. I thought Mike was banning posters inciting with those types of post.
Keep taking the pills,
Jim