Fantastic Shaun Edwards Interview

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Fantastic Shaun Edwards Interview

Post by ancientnloyal »

Nice read thanks for the link.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

That interview almost brings a tear to the eye, with his attitude and how driven he is.

People have said that he may not have enough experience to coach at Wigan, but, after reading that interview, I'm pretty sure he'd be one of the best coaches that the club had ever had. Can you imagine the passion and intensity that he'd bring to the team.

Excellent interview, thanks for the link, CP.

shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

Legend! what a guy
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Just had to download this piece.This guy is rugby through and through.Unfortunately the wrong rugby.Every Wigan player should be made to read this article if they have not done so already.The happy times this man gave me watching him play cannot be put into words.The only thing I can really say is Thank you Shaun for the wonderful memories.Hope to see you back at your rightful home someday soon.(Wigan.) :D
Jake

Post by Jake »

Brilliant interview an amazeing guy,glad to have had the opportunity to watch him play.Thanks for the link C.P.
ian b

Post by ian b »

Sutty wrote:That interview almost brings a tear to the eye, with his attitude and how driven he is.

People have said that he may not have enough experience to coach at Wigan, but, after reading that interview, I'm pretty sure he'd be one of the best coaches that the club had ever had. Can you imagine the passion and intensity that he'd bring to the team.

Excellent interview, thanks for the link, CP.
totally agree mate, he is the greatest player i have seen as far as passion and pride goes. I would love to see him at Wigan again
georgeorwell

Post by georgeorwell »

Such a shame this man has been lost to our game. With all the money floating around in the other game, will we ever be able to hang on to our best people again? I have my doubts and it saddens me.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

georgeorwell wrote: Such a shame this man has been lost to our game. With all the money floating around in the other game, will we ever be able to hang on to our best people again? I have my doubts and it saddens me.
If ever a man should have been thrown in the Dougie it was Eric Hughes.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

No straw damn us wrote: If ever a man should have been thrown in the Dougie it was Eric Hughes.
Agreed, what a smarmy get.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."