Bradford :(

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Bradford :(

Post by WiganWarrior »

God damm first half went well second not so good bring on saints im hoping losing tonight will make us destroy saints. OH by the way Mrs Lam Says HI and told me to let you know she is educating spanish people about wigan rugby, also she went away and still managed to meet people from wigan lol Any way tonights game i thought O'loughin played well we just seemed to lose it toward the end on the up side saints lost 2 YAY
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
ian.birchall

Re: Bradford :(

Post by ian.birchall »

WiganWarrior, to rub salt in the wounds for me and GeoffN after tonights match you tell us you know Mrs Lams' telephone number whilst she is on holiday.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

ian.birchall posted:
WiganWarrior, to rub salt in the wounds for me and GeoffN after tonights match you tell us you know Mrs Lams' telephone number.
Doesn't everybody?

On another positive note the traffic lights that are never on green when you get to them in Ormskirk were on green tonight when we got to them!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Robjoenz, green traffic lights in Ormskirk? is that a subtle code for Wigans defence last night, worst of all when I woke up this morning it struck me like a thunderbolt that there was no joy in stains defeat last night as the size of our beating puts them above us on points difference again. :baaa:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

ian.birchall posted:
Robjoenz, green traffic lights in Ormskirk? is that a subtle code for Wigans defence last night, worst of all when I woke up this morning it struck me like a thunderbolt that there was no joy in stains defeat last night as the size of our beating puts them above us on points difference again. :baaa:
By my working if we beat Stains by 9 or more points we'll have a greater points difference than them. Assuming the results go our way next weekend; this puts the pressure on for us to beat Leeds at home in two weeks and hope that the Bulls lose to Hull. All we can do is concentrate on our own games, atleast with Terry O back we'll have two proper props in the squad (touch wood they'll not pick up injuries). We have one 'easier' game left away to Widnes, so I reckon we try and give either Prescott or Hargreaves a lead role as prop just incase we do need one of them come the play-offs, hopefully we won't pick up anymore injuries.

I don't really want us to finish 4th as we'd more than likely end up with another trip to Odsal, with our depleted forwards if we must face Bulls I'd much rather it be on home turf. Then we'd have an away day to Hull or Leeds to contend with, not sure which I'd prefer, I think we can win at both grounds, although maybe Leeds has the marginly quieter crowd.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'd still rather lose to Bradford away than London at home. Or salford away. :wink:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

GeoffN posted:
I'd still rather lose to Bradford away than London at home. Or salford away. :wink:
I'd rather win!
warriors

Post by warriors »

robjoenz posted:
GeoffN posted:
I'd rather win!
I would like to win them both aswell. More games we win, might have more chance of getting to the grand final.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

warriors posted:
More games we win, might have more chance of getting to the grand final.
Nothing gets past you does it warriors :wink:
Raven04

Post by Raven04 »

i am not looking to much in to that game! yeah it was not a good performance! but everybodys aloud a off day? are thay not? i think that we should play for 4th place, yes i no its a harder root the final but what would you rather have? half a team thats good! or just may be if time dosent beat us a realy good side with fully fit players? sorry its harsh and it is not going to be a popular post! but thats what i think!