NRL matches on tv

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: NRL matches on tv

Post by cpwigan »

Double edged sword realy GP. It was odd having 2 sites but Diwana was easier to track / search for torrents. It's not hard Sutty. you need to download utorrent or vuze first off.
Wigan Steve

Post by Wigan Steve »

First post onn the site but have been a regular reader for over a year now. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what i need to do so i can watch the NRL games live on the net please?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

http://acrossthetasman.com/index.php

Steve you need to send an email address to either myself or GP and we will send you an invite to the above torrent site. You need either Utorrent or Vuze to download the torrents. Both are free if you google.
Wigan Steve

Post by Wigan Steve »

CP, sorry to be a pain but how do i find out your e-mail address so i can send you mine, or am i missing something?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Steve use the PM facility on here and let myself or GP know your email address that you want the invite sending to.
Wigan Steve

Post by Wigan Steve »

CP, i cant see how i use the PM on here. Have looked but cant see it im afraid. Can you point me in the right direction please?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Any one else watching the live stream of Broncos and cpowboys. What a match unbelievable
jobo

Post by jobo »

cpwigan wrote:Steve use the PM facility on here and let myself or GP know your email address that you want the invite sending to.
CP, you are probably going to get a few requests for an invite. I've just sent you a pm for one.

cheers
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sent you one Jobo
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Fujiman wrote:Any one else watching the live stream of Broncos and cpowboys. What a match unbelievable
Cracking game, a draw would probably been the fair result.
You can clearly see the old Bronco's style of play coming back with the dummy runners and two miss out passes.
Stains under Anderson copied that style too.
I neved rated Thurston, but I will eat my words now.
He is a very clever scrum half, his 2nd half was proof of that.