Huddersfield: are they the "real deal"?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Huddersfield: are they the "real deal"?

Post by Panchitta Marra »

botica wrote:I agree with DaveO... Just our luck to draw Huddersfield just when they find a consistant form.

What luck do we get with this magic weekend farce.. I honestly don't think its fair, someone will have Catalans 3 times and someone will have Salford three times and then someone gets us or Leeds etc three times, hardley fair and it could honestly be someones season... Does it gain any extra supporters or followers.. nope i don't think it does and just creates another expensive trip for the real fans who are already shelling out week in week out...
We will beat Huddersfield.
We have better players now playing as a unit with a coach equal to Nathen Brown.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

botica wrote:I agree with DaveO... Just our luck to draw Huddersfield just when they find a consistant form.

What luck do we get with this magic weekend farce.. I honestly don't think its fair, someone will have Catalans 3 times and someone will have Salford three times and then someone gets us or Leeds etc three times, hardley fair and it could honestly be someones season... Does it gain any extra supporters or followers.. nope i don't think it does and just creates another expensive trip for the real fans who are already shelling out week in week out...
I think the whole concept is a bit of a joke cooked up by Nigel Wood at the RFL when the time would have be far better spent doing things like helping make sure clubs like Celtic Crusaders (as was) didn't sign players on the wrong visas or concentrating on getting a regular mid-season International sorted v France.

Dave
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

That would be far too sensible from the organisation who thought £50 was a reasonable price for some tickets for international matches and that playing in Watford and such places would appeal to your average league fan. Muppets I tell thee. :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."