Barrie Mac

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Barrie Mac

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Will he get his wrists slapped for that "hot ball" joke after the Northern rail cup quarter final draw?
Hemmings face was a picture!!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kiwiseddon

Re: Barrie Mac

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Missed that exile... What happened???
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

After the draw on Boots'n'all, Widnes were drawn at home to Barrow, with Barrie drawing the away teams. This is obviously a choice tie for SKY to show.
Cullen said "Thanks for that Barrie" jokingly and Barrie says with a big grin on his face
"I just picked the hot one like I was told."

Eddie went white and looked straight into the camera, telling everyone "Barrie was ony joking about that"
Brilliant!!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Cracking! Well funny. I can see some idiot criticising him yeah. I'll have to find that somewhere. I bet Eddie's face was a picture!!
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

He made me laugh on "BootsNall The Tries.
After the Wigan tries (cant remember which game), Baz commented on the size of Feka's shorts in 2009, being a Mark F.
Bill Arthur asked what shorts size was a Mark F, and Baz replied, One size larger than a Mark E (Marquee).