Keighley V Batley

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Keighley V Batley

Post by gpartin »

Anyone watching? Good old fashioned mud bath, love it. Batley just had a try disallowed for obstruction by Stuart Cummings @ VR. Seemed very harsh to me.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

white elephant

Re: Keighley V Batley

Post by white elephant »

I blame the rugby for the state of the pitch!!! :D :D

And ended with a good old punch up!! Brilliant.
WIGAN TILL I DIE

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Haha great wasn't it. Not seen a game like that for ages. How did the players know who they were meant to be fighting lol
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

One of the lads Chris Baines was in my year at school we both played in the school team was good to see him going well must of signed from oldham cos i know he was playing there
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

gpartin wrote:Haha great wasn't it. Not seen a game like that for ages. How did the players know who they were meant to be fighting lol
I said the same thing :)

Summer rugby :eusa16: :eusa16:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
botica

Post by botica »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:One of the lads Chris Baines was in my year at school we both played in the school team was good to see him going well must of signed from oldham cos i know he was playing there
Yes he did in the off season, good player Chris, his brother plays in the reserves at St Helens too.
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

I always prefer watching the Championship games on sky than watching Super league games, apart from Wigan games of course.

I must say the referee in the Keighley v Batley was very good its just a shame the lines-man and video referee were on a different planet.