Where can i watch NRL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
lawson91

Where can i watch NRL

Post by lawson91 »

is there anywhere it can be watched free over the internet, I am willing to pay the £30 to watch it for a year, however if there are any free alternatives then i am all ears.

Not sure who i would want to support though, it is always tempting to support the storm, but i just can't make up my mind. Whoever i will choose will always come second to the Mighty Warriors.
cpwigan

Re: Where can i watch NRL

Post by cpwigan »

If you want an invite to a torrent site where you can download every game each week Private Messge me with an email address.

I support Parramatta because I started watching Aus Rl in the early 80's when they had a backline that was out of this world including Wigan guests like Brett Kenny / Steve Ella
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:If you want an invite to a torrent site where you can download every game each week Private Messge me with an email address.

I support Parramatta because I started watching Aus Rl in the early 80's when they had a backline that was out of this world including Wigan guests like Brett Kenny / Steve Ella
Flash looked pretty good for Wests against the Eels last night. Good win for Wests, the Eels looked very lethargic.
All the Aussie games are on "Australia Network" here in Thailand.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Flash created a very good try in the second match too v Roosters for Lote.
Panchitta Marra

cpwigan wrote:Flash created a very good try in the second match too v Roosters for Lote.
He made a strong hand off against a big bloke in the second half.
Flash is improving big style, pitty Mr Noble never appreciated this talent.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Flash created a very good try in the second match too v Roosters for Lote.
I thought he played for us quite a bit towards the end of last season didn't he?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Panchitta Marra

Mike wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
I thought he played for us quite a bit towards the end of last season didn't he?
Too little too late comes to mind.
Was Flash's decision to leave not patially based on the lack of game play he got ?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Flash, yes lack of opportunities and an Australian girlfriend/partner. oddly after he had announced he was leaving he became an ever present in the team. Go figure.
Panchitta Marra

cpwigan wrote:Flash, yes lack of opportunities and an Australian girlfriend/partner. oddly after he had announced he was leaving he became an ever present in the team. Go figure.
One of the main dissapointments of last season for me was seeing such a talent decide to leave.
What an asset Flash would have been this season under McGuire.
His leaving was partially due to his girlfriend being from OZ, but as you say CP, he had already made his initial decision to leave prior to being selected in the first team.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

lawson91 wrote:is there anywhere it can be watched free over the internet, I am willing to pay the £30 to watch it for a year, however if there are any free alternatives then i am all ears.
I have found (well was told :razz: ) of the William Hill site. It show a multitude of live sports from around the World, FREE, you only need to register, but do not need to place any money into an account or bet (unless you want to).

North Queensland Cowboys v Gold Coast Titans is on tomorrow morning at 9.30 and they show all games live (they showed 5 Aussie matches last week).

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN/realtime
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!