I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Post by gillysmyhero »

Tonight one of the large group of idiots in the south stand decided it would be funny to throw a half empty plastic glass of beer downtowards the front of the stand hitting someone on the head. These di@&heads need banning from our games. I stood up and pointed to the area is saw it come from only to be threatened by a large group of idiots who were laughing when the drink was thrown. One of the group was very aggressive towards me was the same person who i have seen doing other things in the past.
cpwigan

Re: I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Post by cpwigan »

The club need to have a camera focussed upon the top of the stand to pick out the idiots and ban them. I was in the East last night but I much prefer watching RL from behind the sticks at any ground and I now watch most matches from the South.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Where were the army of stewards?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

gillysmyhero wrote:Tonight one of the large group of idiots in the south stand decided it would be funny to throw a half empty plastic glass of beer downtowards the front of the stand hitting someone on the head. These di@&heads need banning from our games. I stood up and pointed to the area is saw it come from only to be threatened by a large group of idiots who were laughing when the drink was thrown. One of the group was very aggressive towards me was the same person who i have seen doing other things in the past.
Email the club and voice your concerns. Ask anyone around you to do the same. I'm sure the club also don't want this to happen
OJ

Post by OJ »

Who were all those delightful little foul mouthed herberts outsde the ground after the match - they were only young kids but they sure knew how to be aggreive and hurl abuse, they were nothing to do with the rugby, seemed like something to do with football. Think they were waiting for a coach but they were blocking the footpaths and hurling abuse at rugby fans trying to get past them
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

midway through the 2nd half id gone down to get a drink, when i returned i was greeted with " some d^^khead has thrown a FULL bottle of coke from the back of the stand" and hit my mate on the back of the head who sits infront of me.
i dispair when i see some of our so called "fans",
the club seriously need to get a grip on these pillocks.Im not for one minute suggestings every person who sits at the back of the S.S are involved,but someone is going to get seriously injured if objects like this are getting thrown during games.
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

totally agree after many years i have managed o get my better half to come to the games..but she was hit by a piece of pie thrown from behind us....we were in the ground early and noticed some lads sat at the back dressed in everton football shirts singing everton songs ??? why at a wigan game....whilst queing for a drink just before half time seemd to be lots of underage idiots handing around drinking...noticed some older guys getting their beer..when the guy in front complained the bar staff sais well we didnt serve them...we served him if he coses to give it away its his fault.....i have this morning emailed mick hogan re the increase of idiotic behaviour creeping in at both home and away games.......i told my other half someone must have just droped the pie and its not always like this ....but think next season a return to east stand will be in order..having moved to the south for the atmosphere its just not worth the hassle from kids and idiots
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

I just dont sit in the South stand simple as that. There are far too many idiots in there and I have heard too many similar stories to the one you describe. Also I dont particularly like the view there. I used to always stand behind the sticks at Central Park, and still do at the away grounds where you can, but its just no the same sat down in the South.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I never have any problems in the South but I sit fairly low down. It is a great stand to sit in bar a handfull in idiots at the top.
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

last few season we have been in south and noticed an increase in stupid behaviours we usualy sit behind sticks low down but sat about 12 rows up from front in case rained ....but iWONT LET THE IDIOTS STOP MY ENJOYMENT OF WATCHING THE WARRIORS HOME OR AWAY just have to think where i will sit in future seasons