Well done Feka

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Well done Feka

Post by cpwigan »

The big man responded well and bar one mistake had an excellent game.
ancientnloyal

Re: Well done Feka

Post by ancientnloyal »

Did well, was it his decision to go for the try/ptb when he scored because im sure most of the players and forshaw were asking for the kicking tee.

I think he has proven to Maguire some things which is good, and a good reception from the fans also which is always a good thing
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan wrote:The big man responded well and bar one mistake had an excellent game.
He did. Still didn't seem like much game time, but he made a big impact when he came on, which is what he has to do.
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

ancientnloyal wrote:Did well, was it his decision to go for the try/ptb when he scored because im sure most of the players and forshaw were asking for the kicking tee.

I think he has proven to Maguire some things which is good, and a good reception from the fans also which is always a good thing
Maguire wanting us to take the 2 but McIlorum went for the tap instead
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

cpwigan wrote:The big man responded well and bar one mistake had an excellent game.
I agree, he was very good today. I have never been a big fan of him but if he continues to play like he played today I would be happy for his contract to be extended. He now looks a much better player and as I have said all season it just shows that he can still be as effective going forward (even with the weight off). He just needs to do it consistently.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

It looked like Feka was pretty much responsible for us pushing stains off the scrum that led to Lockers break, and the first try.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

The losing weight and him not being able to be an impact player is rubbish!!! Feka has all the ability, good hands, good speed, strength even a step. He has been poorly utilised since we bought him, he's been allowed to be unfit and out of condition something only addressed this year.
After the Mossop interview I thought Fek had a chance. He just needed to go away and put things in place. I think when his body acclimatises to his new size and he gets power work under his belt, he could still be massive for us. We are a third of the way in, we could in all reality have a new prop in the squad and a very good one.
He did well today, the players reaction towards him when he scored spoke volumes. MM and the commentators post match mentioned the togetherness of this TEAM and this is maybe one of the vital factors for Feka.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
matt3009

Post by matt3009 »

well done feka,never in doubt,and against the saints aswell makes it even sweeter-GET IN THERE!!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I personally have not never doubted Feka,he is in my opinion the best impact prop in SL. He will never be a workhorse but he is invaluable particularly off the bench.He does more damage in a game than Fielden does in a season,i am sure that MM will recognise this and when contracts are next discussed Feka will be with us long term and Fielden can go elsewhwere and get another contract that he doesnot deserve
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

old hooker wrote:I personally have not never doubted Feka,he is in my opinion the best impact prop in SL. He will never be a workhorse but he is invaluable particularly off the bench.He does more damage in a game than Fielden does in a season,i am sure that MM will recognise this and when contracts are next discussed Feka will be with us long term and Fielden can go elsewhwere and get another contract that he doesnot deserve
:eusa2: :eusa2:

He is underestimated & not utilised to his abilities. The last time he did, was the playoff game at HKR last season. That is how he should be played.

Fantastic to win the scrum for us & then to score the try.

Well done Big Man :eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan