Re: cunningham

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

And who is that statue of? 'Cause it looks nowt like Keiron Cunningham.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Just watched the full game again as I'd only seen highlights before. Thought at the time that Kc got away with a few forward passes but there were loads. Was also funny listening to the hero worship he gets, he did a short inside pass to a forward (can't remember who it was) who got tackled immediately and it was an amazing pass. Lockers does a fantastic pass to goulding (missing a man out) who is tackled immediately by gardner and its an amazing tackle. They never suggested any of KCs passes were forward.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Eddie commented on amazing play by KC again when he scooted 3 metres from dummy half and passed the ball. I noticed that he also dummied near the line at the other end like pryce did when Amos was sinbinned.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

gpartin wrote:Just watched the full game again as I'd only seen highlights before. Thought at the time that Kc got away with a few forward passes but there were loads. Was also funny listening to the hero worship he gets, he did a short inside pass to a forward (can't remember who it was) who got tackled immediately and it was an amazing pass. Lockers does a fantastic pass to goulding (missing a man out) who is tackled immediately by gardner and its an amazing tackle. They never suggested any of KCs passes were forward.
That's 'cause they Lurrve him :inlo: :inlo::inlo::inlo:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

would love to see somebody take his head off after one of his trademark 3 metre waddles from dummy half, something like Morley did on kearns in the international game where Morley lasted around 13 seconds would be nice :roll: , no injury's though, just for him to be in a Mark Carrol state of cloud cuckoo land for a few minutes would be right nice, see if that would wipe the smug look of his fat face
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:would love to see somebody take his head off after one of his trademark 3 metre waddles from dummy half, something like Morley did on kearns in the international game where Morley lasted around 13 seconds would be nice :roll: , no injury's though, just for him to be in a Mark Carrol state of cloud cuckoo land for a few minutes would be right nice, see if that would wipe the smug look of his fat face
:lol: :sigh:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Set Sam on him again!