Re: redvee

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mickw wrote:just been on for a laugh,the odd sensible post in amongst the straw clutchers,they`re not bothered by losing their last home game to us apparently.we`re negative and have no class players priceless. :D
hehe...remind me again how many players they have in the top try scorers list...
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Yep, I had a look too. Apparently Thaler only gave penalties against them and Pat's first conversion was between 1 inch and two metres wide of the uprights. Oh, and the pass to Meli wasn't forward.

And despite what KFC said about it being the most important game etc etc , no one at stains, least of all the fans, was the tiniest bit bothered about losing the last ever Derby game at knowsley road.

And the best one of all, straight from the Nobby book of cliches "The title isn't won in April". Priceless.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Yep, I had a look too. Apparently Thaler only gave penalties against them and Pat's first conversion was between 1 inch and two metres wide of the uprights. Oh, and the pass to Meli wasn't forward.

And despite what KFC said about it being the most important game etc etc , no one at stains, least of all the fans, was the tiniest bit bothered about losing the last ever Derby game at knowsley road.

And the best one of all, straight from the Nobby book of cliches "The title isn't won in April". Priceless.
Stains still have a derby day "chance card" if we draw them away in the Challenge Cup.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

How many Saints players would get in our first choice 17? I make it 3 at most; Gidley, Eastmond & Graham.