Ainscough

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Ainscough

Post by GeoffN »

At fault for two of the Wakey tries, unfortunately, including dropping a high ball for one of them.
Kittwazzer

Re: Ainscough

Post by Kittwazzer »

GeoffN wrote:At fault for two of the Wakey tries, unfortunately, including dropping a high ball for one of them.
I have a sneaking feeling that Shaun is not going to make it into our first team!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Kittwazzer wrote:
GeoffN wrote:At fault for two of the Wakey tries, unfortunately, including dropping a high ball for one of them.
I have a sneaking feeling that Shaun is not going to make it into our first team!
Perhaps unfair to judge on the brief highlights we get, but it does seem he's not improving as much as we'd hoped, especially in defence.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Unless his defence improves then I fear previous posts could be correct. Moreso as Geoff intimates he has to show a capacity to learn/improve. Everything good he does he has been doing since he came to the club. Everything bad he does he has been doing since he came to the club.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

He could be on his way back if Amos' injury is serious.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09