Nathan Brown

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Nathan Brown

Post by GeoffN »

rested half the side, and got turned over by Salford!

:D :D
exile in Tiger country

Re: Nathan Brown

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I thought it was only Brett Hodgson & Eorl Crabtree were rested? Good result for Salford, shame we have to crush them next week.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

exile in Tiger country wrote:I thought it was only Brett Hodgson & Eorl Crabtree were rested? Good result for Salford, shame we have to crush them next week.
The Giants were without seven players - with Eorl Crabtree, Brett Hodgson and Lee Gilmour among those on the sidelines after Friday's romp over Catalans - but Brown admitted several could have played.
http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... uotes.html
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:I thought it was only Brett Hodgson & Eorl Crabtree were rested? Good result for Salford, shame we have to crush them next week.
Next month you mean. Twice! Away!

If we get the right results there well,...........who knows!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I thought you werent allowed to do that?, i know its a ropey rule but i thought you had to put out your strongest squad
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

[quote="Wigan_forever19​85​"]I thought you werent allowed to do that?, i know its a ropey rule but i thought you had to put out your strongest squad[/]

There can't be an easier time to do this than Easter Monday. "They could have played" can easily be altered to "They could have played, despite a knock, if we didn't have cover for that position" I think it's a daft rule, but can see why it's there. it is supposed to be entertainment after all.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09