How fast is Sean O'loughlin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

How fast is Sean O'loughlin

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Just watched the highlights of Stains v Wigan game on the WiganWarriors web site.
From the scrum that Feka pushed around Lockers scooped the ball up and took off.
Kyle Eastmond was level with Lockers, even slightly in front of him when they set off sprinting at the same time.
Lockers put yards between them as he raced up the pitch.
GeoffN

Re: How fast is Sean O'loughlin

Post by GeoffN »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Just watched the highlights of Stains v Wigan game on the WiganWarriors web site.
From the scrum that Feka pushed around Lockers scooped the ball up and took off.
Kyle Eastmond was level with Lockers, even slightly in front of him when they set off sprinting at the same time.
Seems to me every player is considerably faster than they were last year. Look at Joel's try, and at the way Sam caught Blanch, for example.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

GeoffN wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:Just watched the highlights of Stains v Wigan game on the WiganWarriors web site.
Seems to me every player is considerably faster than they were last year. Look at Joel's try, and at the way Sam caught Blanch, for example.
Was right in line with Sam as he tried to catch him. The determination on his face was priceless. Deserved to get him touch or hold him up over the line at least for the effort he put in
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

O'Loughlin has always had a good turn of speed once he gets clear. I remember him scoring a very good try from about 40 yards out against Leeds away a couple of years ago where he just left everyone for dead.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Lockers has overcome some very serious injuries too. At academy level and v Saints at the then JJB. Not only are the players faster BUT they (the fittest ones) can do it all through the match if required.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Is it my imagination or does he look as if his upper body has expanded greatly this year. Certainly looks heavier up top, Jim
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Jim, no he's about the same as last year give or take a couple of kg. To be fair to him though he's been in very good physical nick for years.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The power of TV Jimbo it makes you look bigger than you are
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

weststand-rich wrote:Jim, no he's about the same as last year give or take a couple of kg. To be fair to him though he's been in very good physical nick for years.

I can tell you that Sean has got a fantastic body :wink: have had a cuddle off him many many times, yesterdays being the latest lol

:inlo: :inlo:

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Not as fast as Joel Tomkins! I agree with GeoffN that the whole side (apart from Deacon who looks as slow as we were last season) look 3 yards faster than last year.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.