Re: Young Wigan hooker Bob Beswick

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
laura b

Re: Young Wigan hooker Bob Beswick

Post by laura b »

has anyone seen him in person? is he a good looking as he is cracked up to be!
my mate has seen him in person recieving the players player award. can anyone settle an arguement for us thanx (he can only be described as ruggedly handsome or so she says) :roll:
Fraggle

Re: Young Wigan hooker Bob...

Post by Fraggle »

laura b posted:
has anyone seen him in person? is he a good looking as he is cracked up to be!
my mate has seen him in person recieving the players player award. can anyone settle an arguement for us thanx (he can only be described as ruggedly handsome or so she says) :roll:
When I first half-read this I thought it said "has anyone seen him in prison?"! But what does this mean - "in person"? Bob is a person, so am I, so presumably if I as a person has seen him who is also a person then I must have done so "in person" in some respect?

I guess the question must mean, has anyone seen the real-life him instead of a televised or photographed him?! If so, then I would suggest 16500 people last Friday saw him! Laura B - why weren't you at the JJB for the Skints match???! Or the Bradford match etc...?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
laura b

Post by laura b »

i wasnt there because i dont have a season ticket and my mate takes me to the matches when she has a free ticket. was at the bradford match but i couldnt see him.
i mean has anyone seen him looking georg as my mate thinks he is i need a second oppion.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

laura b posted:
i mean has anyone seen him looking georg as my mate thinks he is i need a second oppion.
And there was me thinking he was Bob, not George...

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

laura b, get a life, however good looking he may or may not be now will you still want him after he has been introduced to danny Sculthorpes' knee. :baaa:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Oh no Fraggle! I think I've been spending too much time on here 'cause when I read what LauraB had first written, I knew what you would reply with. ARGH!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

will you still want him after he has been introduced to danny Sculthorpes' knee.

Well Ian, she can decide now...

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam, I can see you are going to be very good at this web design. :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Not necessarily, I'm just sad and have a lot of time on my hands :D

Nah, I've got a day off work and have nothing else to do 'cause everyone else is in :( Haven't even got the energy to do anything, these tablets the docs given me are making me tired, it says don't operate machinery so I might tell them at work tomorrow that I can't use the till :D

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
Oh no Fraggle! I think I've been spending too much time on here 'cause when I read what LauraB had first written, I knew what you would reply with. ARGH!
Damn, I'm getting too predictable! I've got a background in linguistics (human languages and various computer lanaguages!) and so tearing apart other people's grammatical mistakes is a bit of fun for me. Threads like this are too tempting because they're just so ridiculous, since many of us are totally unqualified to judge whether Bob is George, I mean, gorgeous, or not. You don't get the blokes asking whether any of the warbabes has a great pair of, erm, eyes, so why do many of the females feel the need to ask what the players look like?

[hr]