the little drummer boy and his mates

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stegy

the little drummer boy and his mates

Post by stegy »

Someone really needs to get a grip of these prats it's half time cas v cats in Edinburgh and this bunch of low life who call them self Wigan fans have just dragged our great name into the gutter. The police have had to come in and some arrests have taken place ok cas fans played a part but the Wigan name is in the gutter the club must know who they are just look for the spotty Ginger kid with the drum and they will see the rest of the clowns. Come on Wigan let's sort them out.
slimshady

Re: the little drummer boy and his mates

Post by slimshady »

I wouldnt hold my breath, seems to me that the club and the stewards have had plenty of occaisions to do something about these idiots but have chosen not to. It really spoils the game for me when we get that incessant drumming throughout the game and the sooner someone puts that drum over his head and the stewards throw him and his mates out, then the club can ban them from the stadium!
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

dont need it ..but having watched the game on tv and seen wigan fans arguing with each other over what looked like seats or waving a flag at the end its not just kids who cause probs ...maybe all day drinking is the problem ..
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

We have had problems on coach 2 from mayfair with youths. Apparently they use redline coaches with someone called big mike
IN WANE WE TRUST
Susi

Post by Susi »

thought all the coach operators were joining forces to keep eye out for the trouble makers, i no they arent responsible for others behaviour.
Good lesson would be to leave the little beggers stranded up there, refuse them back on coach.
It not good on the club and it is spoiling others matches.
Usually as far as i know redline man sorts em out.
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

i usually travel with mike and any hassle he deals with with it ...he will leave them behind ..there are loads who no longer travel with him and must now go with the other companys
Susi

Post by Susi »

others need do likewise then, and also as mentioned on other threads security at home needs be stepped up to weadle them out.
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

totally agree we moving back to east stand next season took me 5 years to persuda my better half to come to games but after she was hit by pieces of pie and other items she now doesnt want to go ....when we pointed it out to a steward his reply what do you want me to do about it ..i didnt see it happen and its only a pie not a brick...seems to be the attitude of the stewards at wigan pick on those who dont do anything apart from put feet on seat below ..but leave the trouble makers in stand to continue to be a pain and spoil the game for everyone...i just hope the club do something about it.....we have some friends coming down from sheffiled for the wire game ..but if the idiots spoil it how do i explain it to them when i am always telling them how we are a great family supported game ....
Susi

Post by Susi »

Excatly my point, this will spread if it is not sorted soon, and then our wonderful game and club will be tarnished.
Stewards are for the most part waste time , most of them dont want to do owt, other that jaw at ya for as ya say putting feet on seats, (which yes is wrong but does not warrent hitler tactics).
Its funny how they all have vision impairment when you actually ask for help, and not only at our club, we had bother at Leeds couple of seasons ago and their stewards had selective vision too.
Perhaps specsavers could help.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

We never have any trouble in the part of the East Stand where I sit, which is just as well because the steward on the main entry steps must be in his 70s!

That said, you are bound to be correct in your estimation of the stewards you are talking about. The nature of the job means it will attract wannabe hard men who fancy throwing their weight about when they have a physical advantage over their chosen opposition ie. the quiet little man with his feet where they shouldn't be.

Give them a real situation to deal with, ie 20 fit, drunken rowdy troublesome youths who are up for it, and they just don't want to know!!

Need a few coppers every now and again with an arrest target!